Chapter 77: Midnight Thoughts

{Abigail}

"Thanks Pat." I giggle, as he walks towards me with the tub of chocolate ice cream and a spoon in his hand.

"You're welcome, love." He smiles, passing me the tub of ice cream, as well as the spoon.

"I really appreciate this." I say, as he sits down next to me on the couch, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah, you better." He winks, jokingly.

I laugh, as I open the tub of ice cream, and take a spoonful.

It's Friday, September 15, about 7:30 in the evening.

Together, Patrick and I made dinner for him, since I wasn't in the mood for a regular meal.

I'm not sure why, but I'm not hungry for actual food.

My pregnancy cravings kicked in, and tonight, I was really feeling some chocolate ice cream.

However, when I checked the freezer, we were completely out of ice cream.

We're never out of ice cream, but I'm pretty sure it's because I've been eating so much of it lately.

Oops.

So, of course, Pat being the absolute gentleman that he is, ran out to the corner store down the street from Trump Tower, and bought me my chocolate ice cream.

I honestly do not know what I would do without him.

My c-section is tomorrow, at 7:00AM. I think that's part of the reason that Patrick was willing to go out and buy me ice cream, to be honest.

He knows that I am nervous for tomorrow morning.

We both are.

Throughout the day today, Pat and I didn't really do much.

It was a beautiful morning, so Pat and I went on a walk through Downtown together, but we just went to Millennium Park and back.

I didn't want to walk any further, simply because walking is pretty hard for me at this point, but I still wanted to get outside at some time in the day today.

After that, Patrick's family and my family all came over to the apartment for lunch.

Pat's entire family is down in Chicago for the birth of the twins, so we invited them over for lunch.

And of course, my parents and Chris are in Chicago because they live here anyways, so we invited them here for lunch as well.

After lunch, Patrick, Chris, Pat Sr., and my dad all went somewhere together.

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure where they went but they all went out together for some time with the guys.

They could all sense that Pat was pretty nervous, so they wanted to get his mind off of things by taking him out somewhere.

Apparently, Jonathan was with them too, so I think it was definitely good for Pat to see Jonny, since those two are basically married.

Seriously though, they are inseparable and ever since I first met Pat, I've always noticed that Patrick and Jonathan are really close, and honestly, quite affectionate with each other.

They have a special relationship, and a serious bromance.

It's adorable, and there's nothing quite like their relationship.

While they were out, I had some time alone with Erica, Jessica, Jackie, my mom, and Donna.

We just hung out together, and talked about a ton of different things.