Chapter 2: What have I just done? (edited)

PLAY VIDEO ON THE RIGHT >>>

I woke up to the most obnoxious noise I'd ever heard, my roommate blowing her nose into her tissue. Honestly, I'm not evil, but when I'm woken up at...three in the morning, I get a little cranky. I wasn't going to lose any sleep over this. I'm already here and this is happening. All I can do is go along with their little plans to groom us to perfection until I figure out how to get the hell out of here.

I wiped crust from my eyes. "Jillian, are you okay?" I croaked as I rolled over so I was facing her. The early morning twilight allowed me to see at least a silhouette of her. Her body looked like it was in spasm. I forced myself to get up which caused me to get tangles in my comforter. Ugh, I hate pink!

It wasn't that I was reluctant to find out what was wrong with her, I was just so tired and yesterday was a very long ride. I still had aching in my sides and legs from getting knocked around on that darn truck. "Jillian?" I cringed as I knelt down on my aching knees in front of her bed, facing her.

"I'm-I'm sorry. I'm just so afraid he's going to come b-back," she stuttered. I could see the waterfall of tears coming down her face, but I didn't know why. Who is he? "He always come back on Tuesday's and Thu-Thursdays," she hiccuped. "I don't want him to come back," she sobbed. "He's coming, I just k-know it."

"Nobody's coming," I stood up and got back in bed. "You were having a nightmare."

"It's not a nightmare."

"Ugh! Then lock the door," I placed a pillow on my head.

"But he has a key," she sqealed.

I sighed. I'm tired and she's irritating me, "Would he hurt you when I'm still in the room?"

"I...I...I don't know," she sobbed even more.

"Whoever is hurting you, won't anymore? I'm in the same room and I can beat him up if he tries to hurt you. Okay?" I just said that so she would go back to sleep. I've never been in a fight...ever. Werewolf or not, fighting is a skill--a skill I do not possess.

"O-okay," she said calming down.

......

......

......

Not even two hours later and I wake up again to sounds. The pillow was still on my head but I could still her Jillian claerly. She was quietly sobbing, but it couldn't be the sound the woke me up. The sound that woke me up was the deep voice one I heard right after hers. It sounded like he was lifting something. It didn't take a genuius to know what was going on, I have TV. Jillian was having sex in our room. Who does things like that?

The sounds got louder and I couldn't take it anymore. I yanked the pillow of my head, sat up, and turn to look at Jillian and her mystery guy. More light was shinning through the room so I would be able to see them clearly. I turned my head and the first thing I see is a guys body hover above Jillians. I was in my right mind to murder them both until I saw Jillian crying. Then I knew what she meant about him coming. He's raping her.

I didn't know how to react so I let my wolf take over. Apparently she was too grouchy and refused to take over. I could hear her rattling inside my head barking at me to do something. I quietly slip off the bed, untangled, Pick up on of my Converses and slowly make my way over to them. Neither one of them notices. Jillian eyes were now closed but I could still see the stream of tears coming out.

I acted fast. I took my shoe and whacked him in the back of the neck hard enough for him to get off of her and to leave a red mark on his neck. He turns and his eyes are now dark and cannibalistic.