Chapter 17: Intimacy (edited)

CAUTION: This contains mild sexual content. Do not keep reading if you aren't old enough or mature enough.

His breath was hot against my shoulders as he sucked on the skin there. The tips of his fingers grazed my arms. Again he teased me by brushing his lips against mines then pulling away. It has been three weeks now that we had these encounters and every time it left me hot.

I was sitting on my dresser with my legs on either side of Noah and he was standing between them. Since there weren’t many places we could go to be alone, we had to always settle for sneaking back to my room. He became my coping mechanism.

“You should get back to class,” he pulled the strap of my dress back up and I smiled at him.

“Why?” I leaned against the wall and cocked my head to the side.

“You’ll get in trouble if you don’t,” he pulled me into his arms and held me. I could hear him breathing in my scent. “Don’t be a bad girl Mason.”

“I thought you liked bad girls,” I said seductively into his ear. Noah just seemed to bring out the other side in me. “Mrs. Baxter canceled class today. We could have a little fun in the ballroom.”

“I like them hard-headed not stupid. Now go to class and I’ll see you _later_, in the ballroom,” he gave me a peck and went on his way. I followed behind and left the room.

This was our routine and I would be lying if I didn’t say I wanted things to go further with Noah, but the “insecure me” won’t let us.

I walked to my next class late and earned a stern look from Mr. Wester. “Sorry, it’s my time of the month,” I shrugged.

“Didn’t you say that last week?” he frowned. “If I’m not mistaken, women only have their ‘time of the month’ in the course of a few days.”

“Maybe,” I shrugged again and took a seat. “But I think you’re mistaken.” He seemed like he knew from experience.

Mr. Wester paused then started talking. “Okay class, today we will be discussing sex. Do you all know what sex is?” No one raised their hands. I suspect that they didn’t because they were embarrassed, not ignorant. Mr. Wester was all too happy to tell us though.

I thought he would let it end there, clearly I was mistaken. "Ms. Faye, please stay after class today," he smiled then went back to talking.

I sighed then nodded. What does he want now? It’s obvious to anyone with sight that I do not want to be here. It was only a matter of time until I went off on Mr. Wester. I would end up like another Jenna Donnelly and bit his ear off, I swear.

"Yes sir," I muttered.

"Okay so like I was saying, having sex is a necessity when you have a mate. There may be certain positions that he prefer. Your mate will expect you to know them. Tomorrow I will be giving you all a test on the last two lessons we've talked about." Great, a test. I was going to fail indefinitely.

"Anyone who does not pass my test will have to answer to me and the headmistress," he finished.

*

*

"Ms. Faye. I noticed that you haven't been paying attention in my class. I think that we need to spend some time together to go over the lessons after all your classes tomorrow. I will talk to Mrs. Bellows today and get the okay. How does that sound?" He smiled.

I wanted to say that it sounds tragic but I thought the better of it. He didn't need me to open up that can of worms. "That sounds great Mr. Wester," I twirled my hair playfully. Flirting seems to work for him although it had my stomach churning.