Chapter 6: Almost a Goner (edited)

I peered down at the long metal chain swinging in his hands while he smiled. He coiled the chain around his neck, and then yanked me by my collar out into the hallway. My heartbeat spiked but I stayed composed. Don’t let them smell your fear. I turned to see the others and they had shocked expressions on their faces before Keegan reached around and  slammed the door in my face. He still had me by the collar as he dragged me along.

I didn't want to admit it, but I was terrified. The choking and the whipping still left me with nightmares. This time it has to be worse. I tried jerking away from him but he just pulled me closer. Many thoughts invaded my mind like why Jillian wasn't taken. Why only me?

“Strike two bitch,” Keegan whispered in my ear. “You have no idea what we have in store for you. If you thought strike one was bad..." he didn't bother to finish. I didn't need him to. The knot in my throat was telling me that I knew it was going to bad. I figured I'd end up on my bedroom floor bleeding again. I can't forget the whipping and the water. The pain was horrendous. I would never forget the sound of my flesh tearing away from my body.

This is sad. I was praying that-that was all they did. I could handle that because it would only be a few more days until I get the fuck out of here. That was the only way I would keep my sanity. But as Keegan dragged me down the hall, I couldn't help but notice a slight limp as he walked. I almost busted out laughing in front of him. JIllian's crotch shots were definitely taking affect.

“Is everything okay Keegan? Looks like you’re limping there,” I teased. That was a very bad idea. He pushed me forward and I fell on my knees, hard. Then to top it off, he kick me in the back. He pulled me up by my hair and I couldn’t stop muttering some very unladylike words under my breath. The stinging in my back was tempting me to attack, to finally let my wolf free.

I tried to look at anything but him. He pulled me up my my collar reminding of the first time he did it. Flashes of his hand coil around my neck ran through my head. As we walked past countless wooden doors, and intricate arches above, I grew nervous. At first, the only sounds I heard were the faint tapping of my shoes and the thumping of Keegan’s boots. Then the lights were flickering which made the walls flutter with ghostly shadows. Why do I feel like I’m in the middle of a horror film? I could hear people talking and arguing behind doors, oblivious to my impending doom.

We walked down at least four corridors until we stop in front of a door that had a ‘Caution’ sign on it. I couldn’t stop the thumping in my chest, the anticipation was nerve-racking. Now I was panicking. I could think of a million things behind this door. Many sharp, blunt, painful things could await me behind this door. What the hell would possess me to piss him off? Answer: I am stupid.

“Any last words,” Keegan all but spat in my face.

Well…since he was going to hurt me, I might as well piss him off a little more. Let’s make it two for two. At least I'll go out like a rebel.

“You could put some ice on it,” he looked at me bemused. “But then again we all know that you could afford a good swelling with Mr. Winky and all,” I lightly patted his stomach. You could say that I am drawn to danger…and you’d be right, but what he did next was just uncalled for.

He gave me a devious smirk. One of his calloused hands took mine and dipped it down his pants. I tried to move away but his other hand was painfully clamped down on my shoulder. “Feel it? It’s big isn’t it?” He pushed my hand further into his…appendage until it was cuffed in my hand. I couldn’t shake the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I felt everything. I felt the hair, the length of his…appendage, and two bulges.

“Ewe!” I exclaimed.

“For someone who has an odd fascination with my dick, you seemed a little squeamish. Are you a virgin?” There was no way I was going to tell him that. “What’s your name anyways?”