Epilogue

“You don't have to leave Noah,” I pleaded.

“I have to,” he glanced at me then Myles. “I don't want to come in between you two. Mason I love you. I can't take being around you if you're going to be with him,” he muttered. “I'm sorry but I think you made the wrong choice.”

“Yeah, just like your father!” Myles bucked at Noah.

Noah growled. “Look, I don't want to fight with you Myles. We use to be friends.”

“Yeah before you tried to steal my mate!” Myles growled then turned his back on Noah. “Are you done yet Mason?”

“Stop it Myles. I told you that I meet Noah long before I met you. All of this hostility is for nothing. Cool yourself down.”

“Me leaving is fore the best,” Noah picked up both of my hands and kissed them. Even after the kiss he still held on, “I want you to know that this doesn't mean I'm giving up. I love you. I always have. There's not way I'm letting you go without a fight. My father is in prison and my mother is on her way to crying herself to death because she doesn't know what to do with herself.”

“But...”

“But nothing, let him leave,” Myles stood behind me pacing. “Every time things get hard, you leave. You're a fucking coward Noah. I don't know how Mason fell for you in the first place.”

Noah took a step toward Myles between I stepped in between them, “don't. I don't want to remember you this way Noah.”

“I know,” he looked down at me giving m a longing gaze. “It's time for me to go. M yles take care of my girl.”

“You're girl!”

Noah ignore Myles ranting and gave gave me one last kiss on the cheek—earning an hard glare from Myles, then he took off in his car.

“Good riddance!” Myles shouted behind him.

I turned to Myles and gave him a hugged, “enough Myles. I know that your going to miss him. You can't fool me.”

“Whatever,” he scoffed this kissed me on the forehead.

*

*

One week later...

“Say it,” Myles order. “I'm ordering you to say it. I almost died for you, I deserve it. Come on say it.”

“No way,” I chuckled. “I don't have to say anything,” I cuddled a little closer to him.

“Why not?”

“Because I've said it four times today.”

Myles sighed, “just say it. I can I be sure if you don't.”

“Fine! I LOVE YOU!” I sighed.

It had been a long week of Myles selling the house and us boxing up everything. He told me that he had to many bad memories there and he wanted us to have a new start. I couldn't argue with him, I wanted the same thing. I wanted us to move on with our

After that horrible day at the Council building, I thought I had lost Myles. Heir had gain enough strength to help me carry Myles out. We left the other bodies their and I took ordered one of the drivers to take us to the hospital. He didn't ask question and he weren't on the mood to answer any. I could still remember Heir sullen face as he remember that his sister is dead.

With all the restriction we have because of Julius and his now broken Council, I still can't help be surprised that we have hospitals. The driver swerve in front of the building and Heir and I took opposite ends of Myles's body and carried him in.

I was in so much pain, but I couldn't stop until I knew he was okay. The nurses rushed at us, abruptly taking Myles away from us. I was so relieved. It took them hours before they could tell me he was over the worse and that only time would tell. I stay at that hospital for five days, until they forcibly removed me from the premises.

A few day after that I heard on the news that Arthur was arrested for all the deaths and is now standing trial. For some reason he still refuses to tell the guards that it was me who killed Siminon and that he doesn't know who killed the others. I guess I should be thankfully. I got Myles back and I'm alive.

“How much do you love me?” he asked.

“Too much,” I smirked.

“I love you too,” he smiled and gave me a long kiss. He pulled away but he didn't drop my gaze. “You wanna fool around.”

“No,”

“Then can I touch you're boob?”

“Hell no!”

“Ugh, then what can I get?”

“A hardy hand shake,” I held my hand out. He slapped it away and pulled me into a kiss. Then he proceed to touching my breasts. I slapped him and that made him stop. “Don't make me call Noah back here to take me away.”

“No!” his eyes grew dark. I really thought I might have push it to the limit until he winked at me.

We stopped after we heard someone clearing their throats. We turned to them and all four of them were dressed in guard uniforms. They all had stern looks on their faces ad they surrounded us.

“What's this about,” Myles asked.

“Mason Faye, Myles Crawford, you two are being arrested for the murders of Council members, Henry Crawford, Simion Ufram, Deangelo Vertelli and Courtex Manue. Please come with us. If you refuse to do so, we will resort to force.”

*****************
Please check out Fearless Mate book # 2 in the Auctioned Mate series