Chapter 35: I Can't Do This

“Myles, this is not a family. I don’t know what the hell this is,” I said in a raspy voice. “When Keegan said…”

“I know,” he rubbed my shoulder and I pushed him away.

“You knew?!” I stared at him like he was the enemy. “You knew that-that guy was doing those things to your brother?” He tried to say something, but I refused to give him the chance.

I walked pass him to my room and slammed the door behind me. I plopped on the bed and covered my head with a pillow to drown out the sounds of him asking me to open the door. This family was majorly screwed up. Keegan was sadistic. Myles was so screwed up that he looks to strangers for love and Henry was a murdering bastard in charge of all of us. And there is still the fact that neither one of his sons could be his. He couldn't have children, thank goodness. We don't need another one of him.

I should have known the academy wasn't going to be the last place I see her. She was like an annoying itch that wouldn't stop. I would never forgive her. I would never forgive any of them.

“Mason!” Myles roared and the door shook. I quickly sat up and stared at it.

“Leave me alone!” I shouted.

He jiggled the knob and the door opened. I knew I forgot to do something. He came in the room looking furious. I honestly don't know what could have made him so made. I'm the one who should be me. He brought me into this shitty family. I don't know I was so angry about this when Keegan treated me and my friends like shit. He tortured us.

“What do you want Myles?” I said.

“Look, I didn't appreciate what you did. You act as if I just let it happen. I told my father about this, but he didn't listen. He told me to mind my business, which is the same thing Keegan told me.”

“I don't care. You don't have to explain,” I shrugged. “It's none of my business.”

“Than why did you run away from me?” he asked.

“I don't know, but I'm okay now so please leave.”

“No.”

I sighed, “why not?” I just to be left alone

“Because I don't want to. Maybe because you've been off all night. You didn't say much of anything and all you kept doing was looking at Noah funny. Did he do or say something to you? We've been friends since kindergarten, but I will not put him above you. Tell me. Is something wrong?”

I blushed a little,” no, no, he didn't do anything. I'm fine. I was just a bit shocked. That was a little too much for me to take in tonight. That's all,” I lied. I couldn't tell him what I went through at the academy. Not the whole story. I want to tell him about how much of a bastard his brother really is, but I couldn't. I can't imagine hurting him in any way.

“That's all?” he lifted an eyebrow skeptically.

“Yeah, I gave him a lopsided smile.”

“Okay then,” he breath and sat on the bed next to me. “So...” Myles smile grew wider, “can I stay the night again?”

“Again!” I turned to him.

“Yup,” he said and popped the 'p' a little. “I thought that maybe—just maybe—tonight you would let me...” he trailed off.

“Let you...do what?”

“Make love to you, ride you like a pony, make you say my name, take you to a place you've never been before?”

“Okay, leave,” I pushed him off my bed and chuckled once he hit the floor.

“You think that's funny huh?” he lifted himself off the floor and grabbed me. “I'll show you something funny.” I tried to push him away but he held me tightly. And for the second time he kissed me without my permission, but this one was different. Once of his hand cupped the back of the neck while the other pressed into the smalls of my back. This time I didn't struggle.

All I could thing about was me and him. The way he tasted, the way his lips moved so methodically against my own, and the held he held me so softly, but I felt like he'd never let me go.

I threw out my inhibition and doubt and kissed him back. I can't lie and say that he wasn't a good kisser. I was still kissing him. A part of me didn't want to stop; in fact, I didn't want him to stop. He laid me back on the bed and positioned himself between my legs. The dress wasn't hindering him whatsoever. He looked so much bigger hovering above me. I felt like he could swallow me whole. I broke apart from him to catch my breath. His kissing started trailing along my neck and down my shoulder then he peeled the top part of my dress down, exposing my bare breast. I screeched and tried to pull it back up but he kept swatting my hands. His tongue glided along my skin until it reached my nipple. He bit down and I yelped. He began sucking on it and I was breathless.

“Myles, please stop,” I said as a knot formed in my throat. It was getting to hot in here and I could not talk. “Please.”

He didn't answer me. Instead he just went to my other nipple. A moan escaped my mouth and I immediately regretted it.

He lift his head and smirked at me. Please continue and feel free to say my name more.”

“Ugh, shut up,” I said breathlessly. His kissed with up the middle of my chest and back to my lips. I ran my hands through his silky hair. Moved himself up and down repeatedly between my legs.

I was being pushed to the edge. I've never went this far with Noah. Noah? I broke off the kiss and yelled, “Stop!” Myles puled away bemused.

“What's wrong?” he asked as he sat up.

I pulled my dress up, “I can't do this.” I couldn't do this. As soon as Noah's name came up I felt like I was betraying him. “Please go,” I sobbed. “I can't do this.”

“Mason I..."

“Go!” I screamed.