Chapter 9: Jillian's Story...Part 3 (edited)

A/N  

For any really graphic or sexual parts I will omit them from this story. You can find the really graphic parts in "Jillian's Story...Part 3 private". 

****************************************************

 “Ouch! I can’t believe she punched you,” I said shocked.

“Yeah, but anyway…” Jillian trailed off into the story again.

Two weeks later…

Crystal and I haven’t had any breakthroughs. I wish I could say that—that was the last time she hit me but I’d be lying. I was becoming very acquainted with her fist and feet. Now it seemed that everything pissed her off and who better to take it out on than her punching bag of a roommate? Hate doesn’t even begin to describe how I feel about her. I wanted to tear into her…literally.

I remembered her standing over me after she hit me. She was smiling like she had accomplished something. Ugh, I could still remember the pain and the swelling. Her stormy green eyes were growing darker as she waited for my reaction. I simply stood and walked to my bed . There was no talking or exchange of hate-filled glances. I was a coward. I could complain about how much I hated and wanted to kill her her but I would never do anything about. If actions spoke louder than words then I would be paralyzed from head to toe.

Going to class wasn't getting any easier either, Keegan would shoot me these funny glances as I walked to my classes. I was always on edge when he was around. He always had a blatant look of mischief on his face.  I had no one to talk to, not even my new friends. I was too afraid that he had an influence on the teachers and staff. They would never believe that he was harassing me or they just wouldn’t care.

After dinner, I headed to my room, following behind a group of girls. Safety in numbers, I thought. I was afraid Keegan would grab me when I was alone and least expected.

Once I step in front of room 113, I crashed on my bed. Crystal glanced at me then went back to her hobby of watching the ceiling, hoping it will magically open up for her. Since I didn’t want to get another unwanted bruise, I didn’t bother talking. Every little thing would set her off. If I didn’t know any better, I would think that she was rabid.

About an hour and a half later, our door opened and Keegan strolled through. He closed the door behind himself and I popped up on the bed. How did he know this was my room? I looked to Crystal who looked at me then at Keegan. He stood by the door smirking at me. “I told you that you were my new,” he glanced at Crystal, “…buddy.”

“Get out!” I screamed. He just laughed like I was joking

“Hey you!” he was referring to Crystal, “Get out!”

Crystal sat up, looked at him and lifted an eyebrow, “What?”

“No, don’t go Crystal!” I shouted.

“I said get out,” he said a little calmer. “Go to someone else’s room. Go stuff your face with cake. I really don’t give a damn, but I need you to leave. Come back in a few hours.”

Crystal glanced at me and I shook my head ‘no’. Keegan frowned at me while tapping his foot in impatience. “Do I need to spell it out for you? Leave!” he snapped.

Crystal gave me one last glance before leaving and closing the door behind her. In that moment I knew I hated her more than anyone or anything. I knew she didn’t like me, but I never thought she would just leave me with him. Anyone could tell that he was planning on doing something shady to me. Couldn't they?