Everything Will Be Okay

"YOU WORTHLESS BRAT ALL YOU DO IS CAUSE TROUBLE!"

"YOU WERE A MISTAKE I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE"

"NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE SOMEONE AS UGLY AND STUPID AS YOU!" Next thing four year old Harry knew he was being punched in the face, knocking him over. His mother and father continued to punch and kick him and even step on him.

Harry woke up quickly, sweating and began quietly sobbing, tears were streaming down his cheeks and he could feel his breathing becoming uneven. It was only a dream, a horrible dream. That part of his life was long gone but he was still terrified and had frequent nightmares about it. He stood up to go walk to his dad and papa's room when he felt it, the back of his pink princess nightgown was soaking wet. He quickly turned on the light and saw the big wet spot on his sheets and began to cry again. He hadn't had an accident in months and his dads were so proud of him. What would this mean? Would they put him in nappies again at night? He began to cry harder, he felt like such a failure, he didn't know what to do. Soon he was hyperventilating and his vision was blurring. He began feeling trapped and he was scared. He let out a loud scream as he was gasping for air.

Down the hall Louis and Liam heard the scream and they immediately ran to Harry's room. Louis went to go pick up Harry.

"N-NO DON'T H-HURT M-ME PLEASE!"

"Baby shhh.. calm down it's just me, it's papa. Can you take deep breaths for me love?" Louis cooed as he rocked Harry back and forth. Harry attached himself to Louis' neck as soon as he heard his voice and began sobbing harder. He was no longer having a panic attack but he was still extremely upset. Louis began to rub up and down his back until he felt the wet spot on Harry's bum.

"Baby did you have an accident?" Harry began to cry harder.

"I-i'm s-sorry papa." Louis just hugged Harry tighter and motioned for Liam to go run Harry a bath.

"It's okay love, how about I give you a nice warm bath then you can come lay down with Dad and I?" Harry just nodded his head and allowed Louis to take off his nightgown. Louis told Harry to wait a minute as he took Harry's sheets off his bed and threw them in the laundry pile along with the nightgown. He then picked Harry up and carried him to the bath where he took off his boxers and placed Harry in the water. He began to wash Harry's hair as Harry just relaxed. Liam walked in and sat on the edge of the tub.

"Now what got you so worked up love?"

"I had a nightmare about my old parents, they were hitting me and kicking me and stepping on me. And they told me no one would ever love me."

"They're in jail where they belong now Haz, and they were so wrong, everything will be okay now babe, you're with us. You're a Paylinson and we all love you very much."

"Dada?"

"Yes love?"

"Am I going to have to wear nappies at night again?" Harry looked down with a sad and embarrassed expression on his face.

"No, you just had a bad night. If it continues to happen then you will but let's not think about that. You've been doing so well. We're proud of you Hazza."

Liam and Louis were so busy with Harry they didn't hear their one year old, Niall, crying for them. He had heard Harry screaming and it scared him and woke him up. He had been crying and clutching on to his crib rails for at least five minutes and his dada and papa still hadn't come to get him. Just as he gave up, laid down and began to cry himself to sleep he heard his nursery door open. He stood up again, tears still falling down his face and looked to see who it was. It was Zayn.

"Hey bubba what's wrong?" Zayn cooed at the baby.

"Scawed"

"You're scared? Do you want to come sleep with me?" Niall nodded and lifted up his chubby arms for Zayn to pick him up. Zayn also grabbed his dummy and his stuffed bunny and carried him back to his room. He laid Niall down and gave him his things before laying down next to him and cuddling Niall under his arm.

"I love you Ni Ni."

"Ni lub Zee" Niall gave him a huge, sloppy kiss on his cheek then cuddled further into Zayn, falling asleep. Zayn fell asleep soon after.

Louis had just gotten Harry out of the tub and he was now dressing him in his purple Frozen nightgown that Harry picked out from his drawer. After he was dressed, Louis carried him to his and Liam's room and laid him down in between them.

"Goodnight Hazza" Liam said. Louis kissed Harry's forehead.

"Goodnight Harry, we love you." Harry yawned and curled himself in towards Louis.

"Goodnight Dada and Papa, I love you too." Then Harry was out like a light.

First prompt for this fic and I loved it. Thank you SOOOO much to Tommogirl98 for the prompt <3

PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING PROMPTS! I NEED THEM! :)