I Don't Know About This

I love you guys so I decided to update today anyway :)

"Liam I don't know if this is a good idea. I mean what if Harry has a panic attack or acts out?"

"Then we'll deal with it as it happens. Let's try okay? He's twelve years old and he's never been to a theme park because we've been too afraid that he can't handle it. It'll be fun for all of us." Louis hesitantly nodded. You know how almost all parents worry about everything they do with their first baby? Yeah...Louis never grew out of that stage, he's been like that since Zayn was a baby.

Harry walked in the room and Liam pulled him on his lap and whispered something in his ear. Harry turned to Louis.

"Papa pleaseeeee can we go? I've been good." He stuck out his bottom lip in a pout and that was it for Louis. He couldn't say no to his Hazza.

"Are you guys excited?!" Liam yelled. There was a chorus of cheers and some mumbling from Louis who still thought this was a bad idea. Their van was completely full as they decided to let Zayn bring Marcel and Harry got to bring Perrie.

They had been wandering the park for awhile now going on the smaller rides. Zayn and Marcel had gone off on their own. They walked past a roller coaster and Harry stopped.

"Papa I wanna go on that."

"No absolutely not Haz, you're too little and that's way too scary for you."

"M' not little" and then he stuck out that damn bottom lip that Louis couldn't say no to and that's how Louis found himself sitting on a roller coaster with Harry while Liam stayed with Perrie and Niall. Louis was so worried that Harry might have a panic attack that he almost had one himself but to his surprise Harry really enjoyed it. He was so proud of himself for getting on it and he told Liam all about it and Liam shot Louis a quiet "I told you so" which Louis just rolled his eyes at. They got so caught up In their little banter that they didn't notice Harry walking away from them and by the time they did notice, he was gone. That's when Louis completely lost it and began sobbing.

"HAZZA! HARRY?! WHERE ARE YOU?! Oh my god Liam what if he has a panic attack. What if he got kidnapped?!!"

"Louis calm down love. He'll be okay, let's go look for him." They asked several staff members and other park goers if they had seen the young boy but none of them had. Liam was really starting to worry and Louis was seconds away from dying of panic. Niall looked to his left and screamed.

"HAWWY!" and started jumping up and down. Louis rushed to Harry and picked him up,kissing all over his face.

"Papa stoppp" Harry giggled.

"Where were you? I was so worried."

"I went on the roller coaster again all by myself. M' a big boy papa."

"oh god Harry never do that again. You're a big boy but you can't leave without Dada, me, or Zee okay?"

"Okay papa"

Louis decided they had enough for that day and they collected Zayn and Marcel and went home.

    I'm writing this while I'm waiting in line for Splash Mountain ✌ so that's why it's short. Thank you to Depressed_Narry for the prompt.