You Talk To Him

Louis, Liam, Niall, and Harry had just gotten home from Leigh Anne and Jade's house. They had been gone practically all day and Zayn chose to stay home. Liam was watching Toy Story with the boys and Louis was cleaning up the kitchen. He finished fairly quickly so he decided to go clean the boys' rooms. He started with Niall's since his was the easiest. He picked up a few stuffed animals here and there throwing them back into the crib. He moved on to Harry's room which look like a tornado had hit, Harry had thrown a tantrum that morning and trashed his room so Louis spent a good hour and a half cleaning up in there. Finally he went to Zayn's room. Zayn's room was usually fairly clean for a teenage boy, Louis typically only had to empty his rubbish bin. This was also the case today. Louis picked up the bin and was getting ready to empty it into a bag when he saw something that made his heart stop...a used condom. He quickly put the bin down and yelled from the top the stairs.

"LIAM COME HERE!" Liam rushed up the stairs at the sound of his husband's panicked voice.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Louis just grabbed his hand and pulled him into Zayn's room pointing at the rubbish bin.

"There's a used condom in there." Liam looked and sure enough there it was.

"....My baby is having sex...Louis we never even gave him the talk, we have to, he needs to know everything so he can be safe."

"Oh no...You talk to him. I don't want to even think about the fact that Zayn is having....yeah. no"

"Louis, he needs both of his fathers to give him the talk." Louis groaned.

"Fine but you're doing most of the talking."

That night after Liam and Louis had put Harry and Niall to bed they decided to talk to Zayn, they both REALLY didn't want to but they knew they had to and they just wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible because it was going to be awkward for all three of them.

"Night Dad, night Papa." Zayn said as he started walking up the stairs. Liam hesitantly spoke up.

"Actually um...Papa and I want to talk to you in the kitchen." Zayn gave them a confused look but followed them to the kitchen, sitting down at the table.

"Zayn when I was cleaning your room I found a um... a..." Louis was so uncomfortable so Liam took over.

"He found a used condom in your rubbish bin Zayn.....was Marcel over when we weren't here today?" Zayn's face went bright red in embarrassment.

"Oh god, I thought I buried that. Marcel wasn't here I....umm, I was just trying it on, I was...curious I guess? I found one in the cabinet upstairs...oh god this is so weird. Marcel and I haven't had sex yet." Liam cleared his throat and began to speak again.

"Well Zayn you're 16 now and you're old enough to make the right choices for yourself but your papa and I just want to be sure that when you and Marcel do decide to have sex that you're being safe."

"Speak for yourself, Zayn I'm boarding up your windows until you're 35 and if Marcel comes over I want you with someone else at all times. In fact, I'm installing a nanny cam in your room." Liam rolled his eyes.

"Louis calm down, anyway as I was saying, a condom is definitely a necessity as well as lube because if.."

"Oh god dad stop please!"

"No Zayn this is important, if there's not enough prep it could be extremely painful."

"I already know all this, I had sex ed at school, don't you remember? You signed the paper." Liam really needed to start paying attention to what he was signing his name to.

"Can I go to bed now?" Liam and Louis wanted to get out of there just as badly so they nodded and said goodnight to Zayn then he went up to his room.

Louis finally spoke "Great so our son isn't having sex but he is wanking." he said sarcastically.

"Louis it's a natural thing for teenage boys to do, now come on let's go to bed and forget about this whole thing."

So this was a prompt I came up with because I was bored and nobody else has given me any prompts. Hope you enjoy it :) Also thank you to all my readers who vote and comment. I really love seeing your feedback. Comment some prompts <3