The Kids Are Gone (SMUT)

After much hesitation from Louis and Liam due to the recent events, Leigh Anne and Jade were finally able to convince them to let Niall and Harry spend the night at their house so Louis and Liam could alone time. They haven't ever been without at least one of the kids since they adopted Harry. Zayn was spending the night at Marcel's. Louis walked into their now empty house, going into the kitchen and sitting on the table. Liam followed him.

 "So Liam" Louis teased sitting on the edge of the table "we are finally home alone"

"Well" Liam giggled in return walking up to his husband and wrapping his arms around his neck "We should make the most of it"Louis giggled as Liam went to lift him off the table to carry him to the room but stopped him by grabbing the edge.

"No, No we have the whole house to ourselves, I want you to fuck me on the table"Liam almost moaned out loud at the idea and pushed Louis so he was he was laying back on the table before he pulled the man's pants to his ankles.

"Such a dirty boy aren't you? Such a little slut" Liam moaned bending over and biting his husbands earlobe before moving up to whisper."Bet you want me to fuck you nice and hard"Louis nodded already a mess from the dirty talk and pulled Liam onto him connecting there lips in a passionate kiss. Their lips were moving hungrily as if they had little time left together.

"Fuck me please" Louis moaned breaking the kiss and pushing Liam's pants down desperately.Liam nodded and caught Lou's hands

"Hold on a minute I need to get the lube"

"No" The older man smiled seductively "I want to feel you inside of me dry"Liam moaned placing his head into the crook of Louis neck before placing the tip of his dick at his entrance."Ready" Louis nodded and Liam started to slowly push in but being inpatient and horny Louis wrapped his legs around Liam's waist pushing him inside fast causing them to both let out cries of "Oh Fuck""Baby, your so tight" Liam muttered against Louis neck the feeling of his husbands hole almost throwing him over the edge."now fuck me" Louis called desperately causing Liam to pull out before slamming back in making Louis scream out."Ohhhh. ..yes" The kitchen was quickly filled with the sound of slapping skin and loud gasps. All the trapped sexual frustration was being put into this one time.

"Mmmm, Lili I'm gonna......" Before Louis could even finish the sentence, he had spilt over his chest. Liam wasn't far behind so he pulled out and continued to stroke his dick cumming all over Louis too.They both fell on to the table completely warn out and Louis was about to get up before getting picked up by Liam who was already hard again.

"Hey, you aren't going anywhere until I get your pretty little mouth around my cock"Louis moaned at the thought and quickly jumped from Liam pulling him to the bathroom swinging his hips a bit more the needed.

"Lou? What are you doing?"

He smirked pushing Liam under the shower head "Going to suck you off in the shower"Liam was about to question him again until Louis turned on the shower making water pour out. Beads of water quickly started making there way down Liam's rock Hard chest, making the lad look hotter then he usely did.Louis dropped himself down to his knees and took Liam in his hand, pumping the impressive manhood and placing little kisses on the top.

"Beg" He smirked looking up at Liam innocently.

"What" Liam's eyes were wide and if possible his dick got harder in Louis' hand.

"Beg for me to suck you off"Liam knees nearly buckled and he started to moan nudging his tip again Louis lips.

"Please baby, I need your lips around me. Fuck, just please"Louis muttered "Slut" before taking the whole length into his mouth.

"Mmm, Louis baby.....such pretty lips"Liam tangled his fingers into Louis hair loving the feeling that both the water and the blowjob was giving him. He knew he wouldn't last long this time, so he started to thrust into Louis mouth making him gag. Louis loved it."I'm gonna cum"Louis sucked harder and milked every bit spilt into his mouth while he stroked his own length and came in his own hand.Liam reached down and pulled his husband up to share a loving kiss."I love you boo"

"I love you too."

Thank you to LirryandNiam again for the smut, there would be no smut without you. <3 and thank you to Ziamshipper123 for the prompt. Keep commenting prompts :) So my mum walked in right before I clicked publish and she was like "Are you writing a book? Can I proof read that chapter?" and I never felt more awkward in my life... so I just told her she could read it later and hopefully she'll forget about it, I think she's going to bed soon anyway.