Changes

So for this one I'm combining two requests.

It wasn't until four days later that Marcel finally texted Zayn. It was a Saturday afternoon and Zayn had been playing with Niall when he heard his phone buzz. All the message said was "Hi" that was it?! Marcel hasn't been to school in the past four days and all he says is hi? Zayn quickly typed in a reply. "Hey want to come over for dinner in about an hour?" Marcel immediately replied with "Sure." Zayn texted him his address then picked up Niall and handed him to Liam before going upstairs to shower and get ready.

Downstairs Harry was clinging to Louis like his life depended on it. Ever since his most recent nightmare he was constantly with one of his fathers. He had a panic attack when they tried to drop him off at school and they ended up having to just turn the car around and bring him home. It was becoming extremely stressful for the two fathers especially Louis considering he was the one that was home most of the time.

"Harry please can I have like half an hour to rest? Then we can cuddle." Louis begged as he tried to detach Harry from his arm.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Harry screamed bloody murder so Louis just gave up and pulled Harry onto his lap, consoling him. Harry literally refused to leave his side for anything not even to go to the toilet. He always made Louis come with him but Louis had now fallen asleep with harry on his lap and Harry didn't want to wake him but he really needed to use the bathroom. He decided he could hold it until Louis woke up but he couldn't have been more wrong. Five minutes later his bladder couldn't take it anymore and he had another accident right on Louis' lap, he whimpered. Louis woke up immediately after feeling the wetness in his lap. He sighed, he knew he had to do something about this.

"Harry baby, why didn't you go to the toilet?"

"you were sleepin an' I didn't wanna wake you but I didn't wanna go alone." Harry mumbled out as his eyes began to water.

"M' sorry papa." Louis felt his heart break. He always has and always will have a soft spot for Harry. In all honesty, Harry was technically the baby of the family, Niall was truly more independent than him. Harry was very sensitive and delicate not to mention he's extremely emotionally and physically delayed. He was at the level where he still believed if someone left the room that they were leaving him forever. He couldn't distinguish a disciplinary spanking from a beating, Liam only spanked him once and never did it again after they saw what it did to him. Harry was just fragile, he was 12 but he was only about 4' 4" and 60 Lbs.

"Babe, you know I'm going to have to put you back in nappies, just for a little while." Harry didn't even fight him and allowed Louis to carry him upstairs and put a nappy on him.

Zayn heard the doorbell ring and rushed downstairs to get it.

"Marcel! I've missed you at school."

"Um yeah, my mum thought It'd be best to keep me home the rest of the week after she saw what happened, said I could go back Monday though."

Zayn  just nodded and led Marcel to the dining room where he introduced Marcel to the rest of his family. They all loved Marcel even little Niall, who at one point climbed on Marcel's lap and took off his glasses and with a questioning face said, "Hawwy?" Liam chuckled.

"No baby, that's Marcel."

After dinner Marcel thanked them for the meal then followed Zayn up to his room.

"Um Zayn?"

"Yeah?"

"I-I was wondering if maybe you could help me change my appearance? I just want to fit in for once and you seem to know how to do that, everyone likes you."

"Marce...you shouldn't want to change for other people.."

"It's for me too Zayn, I just want to feel confident." Zayn sighed but agreed to help Marcel even though he already liked Marcel as he was now.

He first took of Marcel's glasses and set them on his bedside table. He then led Marcel to his sink and proceeded to wash the gel out of his hair. After he dried it he took a look at him and noticed that he had brown curls.

"I really like your natural hair Marcel."

"thanks." Zayn then went to his closet and picked out an outfit. He handed him a tight black short sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up on the ends, grey skinnies, and black and white converse. As Marcel changed he couldn't help but notice all the six pack that he had. The shirt would look good on Marcel. It made him quite insecure about his own skinny frame.  When he finished he led Marcel to the mirror.

"Whoa..I love it. Thank you so much Zayn." He hugged Zayn tightly and Zayn smiled.

"No problem, keep the outfit, it looks better on you anyway."

The weekend passed quickly and it was now Monday. Marcel picked him up in the morning and drove them both to school. They paused before entering the school.

"No matter what, just keep your head held high." Zayn said. Marcel nodded and they entered the building. People stopped and stared as they walked by.

"Who's that?"

"He's so hot."

"I'd have sex with them both." Some slut named Briana said. Zayn and Marcel both grimaced at that one.

Soon they arrived in homeroom and sat down in their normal seats. Justin, Michael, and Luke just gaped at the kid who just last week was wearing sweater vests and nerdy glasses but now all of a sudden had everyone trying to be his friend. Justin knew his popularity would boost if he had this Marcel in his posse. He tapped Marcel on the shoulder and Marcel turned around.

"Hey want to hang with us at lunch?" Marcel wasn't dumb, he knew Justin was only talking to him to gain popularity.

"Fuck off." Zayn smiled as Marcel then turned back around, continuing to hold his head up high.

       So that was a combination of Tommogirl98's request and Rubytuesday_36's request. Thank you so much for sending in prompts and I hope I wrote them the way you wanted it. :) Please keep sending in requests, I have a few I'm currently working on but I'll always accept more requests.