We Fight, We Make Up

There's a reason most new couples don't move in together, it causes problems. Marcel and Zayn have been together for 9 months now and they still loved each other very much but they hadn't been getting along lately, they saw each other 24/7 and that meant they knew everything about each other, even all the bad qualities. They were bickering about everything: how Zayn threw his stuff around, how Marcel was too much of a neat freak, how Zayn always wanted sex even though Marcel sometimes just wanted to cuddle and actually be able to walk the next day, how Marcel went to bed too early in Zayn's opinion and how Zayn went to bed too late and always interrupted Marcel's sleep. Zayn had a bit of a temper issue so Marcel yelling at him wasn't helping.

"God Zayn don't you even love me anymore?! Sometimes I feel like all you want me for is sex!" Zayn was pissed that Marcel would even think that, of course he loved him but of course Zayn wanted to say something that would shut Marcel up and make himself feel like he "won" so he said something he regretted the second it flew out of his mouth.

"WELL MAYBE THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GOOD FOR!" He had never seen Marcel look so hurt, his eyes watered up but he was trying to blink back the tears. He grabbed a few pairs of his clothes and left the room without even a second glance at Zayn. Seconds later he heard the door to the guest bedroom slam shut. He knew he fucked up.

Completely oblivious to what was going on upstairs, Liam and Louis were currently downstairs with Leigh Anne and Jade. They were both waiting on the other to tell the mums what happened because neither one of them wanted to be the one to do it.

"Um, you guys said you wanted to talk about something?" Jade said. Harry and Perrie were watching Aladdin in the family room with Niall. Liam looked at Louis and saw that he had that look on his face that means he WILL get his way. Liam glared at his stubborn husband before speaking."

"Um, we are SOOO sorry for this by the way, I caught it in time though."  Leigh Anne and Jade just stared at them with blank expressions so Liam gulped and continued.

"Um well Zayn's boyfriend is living with us now and they were um, making love yesterday afternoon and Harry walked in and asked what they were doing. Apparently Zayn told him it was game that only people who are dating or married play and remember how Harry and Perrie got "married" awhile ago?"

Leigh Anne spoke.

"So you're trying to say that they thought it was a game and Harry tried to stick his penis in Perrie's bum?"

"Yes, god I'm so sorry, I thought they were coloring up there! I walked in before anything happened though and we explained to them it wasn't a game and that they shouldn't do that. Again, we're soooo sorry, you have no idea. We plan on talking to Harry about it more in depth. We understand if you're mad." They sat in silence for a moment, Liam and Louis looking at the two women in front of the nervously before Leigh Anne and Jade burst out in laughter.

"Oh thank god, at first I thought you were going to say Perrie tried seducing Harry. She's been extremely curious about those kinds of...sensations lately. Last week we caught her in the shower getting off by rubbing herself on the dog. That was an awkward thing to talk to her about." Jade said.

"Yeah, don't worry about this, thanks for having Pez over. They're at a curious yet still naive age. Anyway we have to get going but are you still bringing Harry by in a few hours for the play date?" Leigh Anne said. Louis nodded and they walked the family out then came back in and sighed in relief.

Four days have passed and Marcel still hasn't even so much as looked at Zayn. Zayn was depressed and irritated. He missed Marcel but he was too afraid to start the conversation right now. Today he was in a particularly bad mood and didn't want anyone crossing his path so he stayed in his room. Louis walked in Zayn's room,he'd kind of picked up on the atmosphere around here.

"Hey don't worry Zee, it'll be okay, you guys will work it out."

"Maybe I don't want to." He did more than anything but he was in a bad mood so he was being a pessimist.

"And why not?"

"BECAUSE MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO BE A FAGGOT LIKE YOU!" Zayn felt horrible as soon as he saw the hurt look on Louis' face, he really needed to control his temper, all it did was push people away. He began to cry and he clung on to Louis.

"I'm sorry Papa! I didn't mean it I just miss him so much! I love you and dad and I'm not ashamed to be gay." Louis just stroked his hair and kissed his forehead as he sobbed in his lap.

"I know you didn't mean it Zee it's okay. Now what happened between you and Marcel?"

"My smart ass mouth got me in trouble just like it did a few seconds ago." Louis cringed at his choice of words, normally he would scold the kids for cussing but Zayn was already upset enough.

"He thought I just wanted him for sex because that's all we've been doing lately but I thought that's what he wanted too but I got mad at him for thinking that and told him that's all he was good for. I didn't mean it, I love him so much!" Louis cringed again at the thought of Zayn having sex but once again he said nothing because Zayn needed him right now.

"Go talk to him baby, I know you're scared but he loves you and misses you too." Zayn sniffled and nodded, getting off Louis' lap.

"Thanks Papa." He hugged him then went to the guest room before opening the door. Marcel was facing the wall away from Zayn, visibly crying. His shoulders were wracking with sobs.

"Angel? Please talk to me, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it at all. I was just upset that you thought I only wanted you for sex, I love you so much Marcel and I never want to go through this again. It's been the worst four days of my life not talking to you. I know I don't deserve it but will you forgive me?" Marcel looked up at Zayn with red and puffy eyes, tear stains down his cheeks. He jumped up from the bed, leaping into Zayn's arms and kissing him passionately, no lust, just pure love.

"Of course I forgive you, I know you say things you don't mean sometimes and I just missed you so much, I love you." Zayn kissed him again then pulled Marcel on the bed turning on the telly.

"Let's watch a movie and just cuddle, no sex." and Marcel smiled because that's exactly what he wanted at this moment.

So I changed both prompts a bit to fit the chapter but thank you to @GryffindorKeeper and for the prompts.