You Did What?!

Zayn was on cloud nine the next few days after making love to Marcel. He felt closer to him on a whole new level and he was just so in love and he wanted to tell someone about it. He finally decided on talking to his dad about it because he knew he'd be calm, his papa not so much so he was going to make sure that he wasn't around.

He went downstairs and saw his papa sitting on the couch watching Peter Pan with Harry and Niall.

"Papa have you seen dad?" Louis looked up at Zayn.

"I think he's in our room, why? Do you need something?" Zayn shook up his head.

"I just need to talk to dad about something." Zayn took off upstairs. Louis was nosy though so he told Harry and Niall to watch the movie and that he'd be right back. He waited until he heard the door to his room shut then he went upstairs and stood by the door and put his ear against it trying to listen.

Liam looked up from the book his was reading as Zayn closed the door.

"Hey Zee, is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to talk to you about something." Liam nodded.

"It's about Marcel."

"Did something happen, are you okay?" Zayn smiled at his dad's worry.

"Yeah Dad everything is okay, it's better than okay. As you know a few days ago was mine and Marcel's 6th month anniversary."

"Yeah, how was the date?"

"It was amazing and at the end of the night we even said I love you for the first time." Liam beamed.

"Zayn that's great! I'm so happy for you guys."

Louis was still standing outside the door, he was kind of hurt that Zayn didn't share this with him too. Then he heard what Zayn said next and then he understood why Zayn only told Liam.

"Dad we also kinda...made love?" That's when Louis burst in the room.

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

"Papa! This is why I only told Dad."

"You're only 16 you shouldn't even know what sex is oh my god Zayn did he pressure you?!"

"Papa no"

"Louis, babe, relax. Go back downstairs with Harry and Niall and we'll talk later." Louis just took some deep breaths then did as Liam said.

"Zayn, are you sure you were ready for that? I just don't want you getting hurt."

"I've never been more sure of something in my life Dad, I really love him and it just felt like it was the perfect time and it was really sweet and loving."

"Well I'm glad you're happy Zee, that's all I want for you. I'm also glad you could talk to me about this."

"I just don't understand why papa gets so freaked out that I know about sex."

"Don't worry about Papa, he just needs some time to realize you're not 5 anymore. Marcel might not want to come over for a few days though or Louis might kill him for taking your virginity and "hurting" you."

"I took his virginity too and it was a lot more painful for him if you know what I mean."

"Oh for fuck sake!" Louis said from outside the door.

"Louis I told you to go downstairs!" They heard Louis grumble and walk away.

"I only added in that detail because I knew he was still eavesdropping."

"Zayn it's not nice to give papa a heart attack." Liam said while trying to contain a laugh.

"Thanks for not freaking out like Papa."

"I'm just glad you're comfortable talking to me Zee. Plus I love Marcel and I think he's really good for you." Zayn hugged Liam and went downstairs sitting next to Louis on the couch.

"Papa? You know I couldn't stay a baby forever plus I really love Marcel and we were both ready to take that next step."

"I know Zayn but it's hard for me to watch you guys grow up. I really do love Marcel though and I'm glad it was with him and it was meaningful. Did you at least use a condom?" Zayn looked down.

"Um, not exactly, we were both virgins though so we both have a clean record and I just felt like it was more romantic without one."

"Yeah Papa nwo condwom!"

"Niall watch the movie!" Louis exclaimed. Zayn just laughed.

"Anyway Zayn, as long as sure that you're being safe then I have to let you grow up. You can always talk to me about anything too, even if I freak out a bit at first. I'm overprotective of my babies, I can't help it." Zayn hugged Louis.

"I know Papa, I love you."

"I love you too Zee."

Thank you to LirryandNiam for the prompt. OKAY GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP! I've been receiving only Zayn centric prompts lately and I love them and I will do them all eventually but the past few chapters have been lacking Harry and Niall so can you PLEASEEEE comment some Niall and Harry centric prompts? It can be about anything. Thank you :) Btw what's up with this Hendall shit? Like um no. Tbh I'm a hardcore Larry shipper <3 and I'd rather see Harry with any of the boys even Niall,Liam,and Zayn than see him with a girl. I love watching KUWTK but Kendall needs to stay away from Harry okay thanks :)