Stressed And Ignored

I typed this whole fucking chapter out then it got deleted so this one might be shitty because I'm retyping it and I'm pissed.

When Harry told his dada and papa that he didn't want to be followed around 24/7 he didn't mean that he wanted to be ignored. That's what had been happening all day today. Liam was back at work so Louis was home with all three kids. Niall had been acting up all day which was extremely rare for him and it was stressing Louis out. Zayn was upstairs in his room calling for Louis to help him with him homework, and Louis had left Harry downstairs telling him that he'd be back in five minutes. That was an hour ago. After 5 minutes Harry wondered where his papa was, after 20 he started to get worried, after 45 he started to slightly panic and after an hour he went into full blown panic mode, he thought his papa finally got tired of him and left him for good and he began gasping for breath.

Louis had just put Niall in bed and came downstairs to relax when he saw Harry curled in on himself on the floor, sobbing and gasping for air. Normally Louis would run to comfort his baby but he had a terrible migraine, he was stressed, irritated, and overly exhausted and he snapped.

"STOP FUCKING CRYING HARRY HOLY SHIT CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING FOR YOURSELF?! WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING USELESS?! I'M NOT DEALING WITH YOUR CRY BABY SHIT TODAY GO STAND IN TIME OUT IN THE CORNER AND DON'T COME OUT UNTIL I TELL YOU TO!"

Harry looked up from his position on the floor and saw his papa standing over him, fuming. It instantly reminded Harry of his biological father. He mustered up enough breath.

"P-please d-don't hurt m-me." Then he blacked out. All of Louis' anger washed away at the moment, he snapped out of the daze he was in and picked Harry up trying desperately to wake him up. He literally wished he could beat himself up for what he just did to his baby. Niall began crying upstairs and Zayn was yelling for Louis to help him with homework. Louis was so overwhelmed he began sobbing. Liam arrived just seconds later.

"Honey I'm home!" He walked into the family room and saw Louis sobbing while holding an unconscious Harry. He pulled Louis on his lap with Harry still in his arms.

"Shh, love what's wrong?"

"I'm the shittiest father there is. Niall has been throwing tantrums, defying me, and hitting me all day, Zayn has been asking for help with his maths and I couldn't even get to him,and then I completely forgot about Harry and when I saw he was panicking I yelled at him. I said horrible things and he looked terrified, he asked me not to hurt him then he blacked out. I can't get him to wake up and I don't know what to do!"

Liam gently moved Louis' body so he was looking him in the eye.

"Don't you dare say you're a shitty father. I don't know anyone else who can do what you do alone. I love you so much. You just had a bad day and that's okay. Now give me Harry and I want you to go upstairs and take a nap."

Louis nodded and handed Harry to Liam. Liam pecked Louis on the lips before Louis walked upstairs to their room. Liam woke Harry up by splashing some cold water on him. He then explained to him that papa was just tired and he was having a bad day. Harry just nodded and clung to Liam, he was just glad to be receiving attention again. Liam went upstairs and told Zayn to come down with his homework and then he picked up a still sobbing Niall. He took them back all down to the family room as he helped Zayn with his maths while he also watched Harry and Niall play. Louis ended up sleeping the rest of the night so Liam made dinner then put a plate away for Louis to eat in the morning. He gave Niall and Harry a bath then put them to bed. He and Zayn went back into the family room, watching movies until they fell asleep. When Louis woke up the next morning he felt refreshed, he walked into the kitchen and smiled when he saw the food for him on the table. next to it was a note.

I hope you slept well boo and that you feel better, I love you so much and so do the boys. You're an amazing father and husband and I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Love, Liam

He ate it, enjoying the peace and quiet of the early morning. When he was finished he went into the family room and saw Liam and Zayn cuddled up on the couch sleeping. He took his phone out and took a picture. He really loved his family.

Okay so this is the THIRD FUCKING TIME I've wrote this. It got deleted twice and by the third time I was like fuck this I don't even want to write it anymore but I promise I'd update so here it is. Thank you to LittleZaynThings for the prompt sorry it's shitty.