"Stay Wif Zee"

This is a combination of two prompts.

Zayn woke up with a pounding headache. As soon as he sat up he regretted it, he felt horribly nauseous. He got up and ran to the toilet throwing up everything he had eaten the previous day. It made his throat burn and his head pound even more. His stomach lurched again and he was back over the toilet bowl. He heard whimpers coming from the door and when he looked up he saw Niall sucking on his dummy and clutching his stuffed bunny. As soon as he made eye contact with Zayn he ran to him and latched onto him.

"Zee no die!" He began to cry so Zayn wiped his mouth then flushed the toilet before looking Niall in the eyes.

"I'm not dying bug it's okay, I'm just a bit ill. Why don't you go play with Hazza or Papa?"

"NOOO Ni stay wif Zee." Zayn just sighed and nodded.

"Okay love, go pick a movie and wait for me in my room." Ni ran out of the room shouting "Twoy Storwy!" as Zayn pulled out his tooth brush and began to brush his teeth to get rid of the horrible taste in his mouth. He had to take a moment and put his head on the counter so the pounding would ease up a little. He eventually walked back to his room and cuddled with Niall on his bed. They watched Toy Story until Zayn fell back asleep.

Louis was downstairs waiting for Liam to get home and playing Candyland with Harry when he noticed that Zayn still hadn't emptied the rubbish bins. He got up and went to the kitchen and saw the dishes weren't done either. He had told Zayn to do those things at least an hour ago. He told Harry to wait for him and that he'd be right back. He marched up to Zayn's room and burst through the door without knocking and began yelling which woke up Zayn and startled Niall.

"ZAYN I TOLD YOU OVER AN HOUR AGO TO EMPTY OUT THE RUBBISH AND DO THE DISHES AND YOU'RE HERE SLEEPING?! THOSE ARE SIMPLE TASKS AND YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THEM?! WAIT UNTIL I TELL YOUR DAD!" Louis left the room after that. It did not help Zayn's migraine at all, it felt a lot worse now, making his stomach churn again and he ran to the toilet. He heaved a few times before he threw up and then he began crying. He felt so sick and he wanted his Papa to hold him all of a sudden but Louis was mad at him. Niall wiped away Zayn's tears with his chubby fingers and held on to him.

"No cwy Zee, Ni lub you, Papa meanie." Zayn held onto Niall and cried harder.

"I love you too Ni, I just don't feel good." Niall let go of Zayn and walked towards the door.

"Ni be wight back you stay hewre" Zayn rested his head on the toilet bowl as he continued to cry.

Niall toddled downstairs and ran up to Louis and began hitting his legs with his tiny fists. To Louis it didn't feel like anything and he just chuckled and picked Niall up.

"No, bad papa! meanie!"

"Bad Papa? What did I do?"

"You yell at Zee awnd Zee icky, make Zee cry."

"Zayn is sick?" Niall nodded and Louis felt horrible.

"Niall baby go watch tv with Hazza okay? Papa was bad and he's going to say sorry to Zayn." Louis walked up the stairs and entered Zayn's room. The foul stench of vomit hit his nose, the connecting door was open and he saw Zayn leaning over the toilet, throwing up. He walked over and sat behind him rubbing his back.

"Zayn I'm so sorry love why didn't you tell me you were sick?" Zayn coughed and leaned back into Louis' chest, letting out choked sobs.

"I d-didn't get a c-chance to, Y-you j-just yelled at m-me. Make it go away p-papa, my s-stomach hurts so b-bad." Louis just held him and continued to rub his back.

"I'm so so sorry babe I feel horrible."

Once he was sure Zayn was done being sick he gave him some medicine from the cabinet then took him to lay down in his and Liam's room. He put a rubbish bin by the side of the bed then kissed his forehead and left the room to let him sleep. A few minutes later Niall came into the room and buried himself in Zayn's chest.

"Ni stay wif Zee" Then he fell asleep too.

Thank you to SmilingSteph and LirryandNiam for the prompts <3 keep sending in prompts guys. I feel so uncreative xD.