Full House Extra 3

Zayn:16 (Before Marcel moved in)

Zayn hadn't been feeling too good all day, he had a headache but he figured it was because he was tired so he went to bed early and hoped he'd feel better in the morning.

The next morning Zayn woke up with a horrible pain in both of his ears, even moving his head made them hurt. He was also extremely hot even though it was lightly snowing outside and he had his fan on. He decided he'd tell his dads he didn't feel well. He slowly got out of bed and walked downstairs.

"Papa." He croaked out. He got no response so he walked around looking for him. He finally heard Louis' voice coming from the loo. He knocked on the door.

"Papa?"

"Come in." He heard Louis say. Zayn opened the door and saw Harry frantically trying to jump out of the bath as Louis held him in place.

"Harry love you had an accident, you have to take a bath."

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Harry screamed and began thrashing around even more, causing water to go everywhere. Zayn winced at the loud noise, it made his ears hurt and his head pound. Louis just allowed Harry to get out of the bath and he turned to Zayn with a distraught look on his face.

"Do you need something love?" Zayn decided Louis had enough on his plate today because it didn't look like a good start for Harry's day so he just shook his head.

"I just wanted to know where you were." Louis just nodded.

"Okay well go get ready for school love, is Marcel still coming to get you?" Zayn nodded and Louis kissed his forehead before going to chase after Harry who had run off naked. Zayn slowly trudged upstairs and got dressed trying to ignore the pain. Eventually Marcel rang the doorbell so Zayn said bye to Louis and Harry since Niall was still asleep and then left with Marcel. Zayn was silent in the car which was odd because he usually had something to talk about.

"Are you alright love?" Zayn just nodded but Marcel didn't buy it, he put one hand on the back of Zayn's forehead then quickly pulled it away.

"Holy shit you're burning up babe. Why didn't you stay home?"

"Harry's havin a bad day, didn't wanna bother my papa." Zayn said quietly as he let his eyes close, falling asleep.

Zayn and Marcel were sitting in maths as Mr. Grimshaw explained some long complicated equation. Zayn was usually attentive but today he was having a hard time staying awake not matter how hard he tried, plus the intense pain in his ears was making him a bit dizzy.

"Mr. Paylinson please come here." Zayn heard Mr. Grimshaw say. He slowly got up and walked to his desk. Mr. Grimshaw looked up at him and whispered.

"Zayn you look really ill are you alright?" Zayn nodded but winced when that made his head hurt more. "You're clearly lying." Mr. Grimshaw chuckled. "Get your stuff, you're going home, I'll have Marcel take you to the nurse. He called Marcel over and explained what was going as Zayn got his stuff.

"I told you that you should have stayed home love." Zayn just grumbled and leaned on Marcel for support. When they got to the nurse's office she instructed Zayn to lay on the bed and she stuck a thermometer in his mouth while she went to go call Louis. She came back a few moments later.

"Your father is on his way to come get you. Let's see how your temperature is." She pulled the thermometer out of his mouth. "39.3, you need lots of rest and fluids. Take a little nap while you're waiting." Zayn didn't have to be told twice. He woke up a little later when he felt someone carrying him. He opened his eyes and was surprised to see Liam.

"Dad..I thought you were at work."

"I was but Harry is having a tantrum at home so your papa couldn't come."

"I'm sorry dad." Zayn said, feeling guilty.

"No baby, it's okay. You're not feeling well, now go ahead and relax, I'll carry you up to bed when you get home." Zayn nodded and fell asleep in Liam's arms. After a few days of rest and a bit of medicine Zayn felt a lot better.

That was the third extra for Full House. You can still comment prompts, I like to have options. Thank you to larrybieberdreams for this prompt.

QOTC: What's one food that you hate? I can't stand meatloaf. It's so gross to me.