Just The Beginning

Throughout the next 4 months things seemed to be looking up for the family. Harry had been going through intensive therapy sessions and his medication caused less hallucinations however they couldn't get rid of them completely. His Schizophrenia also wasn't progressing any more so that was a good thing. Caspar had really gotten through to Harry, he found a way to help him gain his motor skills back. Football. During one of their sessions he gave Harry a football and asked him to play with it. Harry typically never responded to people talking to him or he'd start screaming that the voices in his head were too loud but that day Harry put the football down and kicked it. He even spoke to Caspar, saying. "Me did it!" Sure his grammar wasn't the best but he actually communicated. It was getting slightly easier for Liam and Louis to talk to him and to actually get an answer however there'd be a few bad days where the voices were too strong. They'd still catch Harry biting through his flesh or pulling out his hair. He got ahold of scissors somehow the other day and cut a piece of skin off his knee. They had to take him to the ER because it kept bleeding. One thing that continued to suffer was the relationship between Harry and Niall. They used to play together but once Harry's disorder progressed Louis and Liam were forced to keep them apart. Even his new medication didn't stop the voices that told him to hurt Niall. When they brought it up with Caspar, Caspar tried asking Harry about it. Harry told him that the voices said Niall was bad and he had to go. Caspar asked him if he wanted to hurt Niall and Harry said, "No but me has to." Despite some progress, Harry will have to be looked after for the rest of his life and Liam and Louis were okay with that. They were just happy he was on the road towards living a happy childhood even if he was experiencing it late.

Zayn of course didn't forget about the rape but with Caspar's help and the support of his family he learned to be able to live life normally again. Thoughts of what happened didn't plague his mind 24/7 any more. He was able to make love to Marcel whenever he wanted without even a thought of John. He took back control of his life and his body.

Niall was receiving the attention he'd been missing when everyone was busy tending to Harry and Zayn. Liam and Louis hesitantly left Harry at home with Marcel and Zayn one day so they could take Niall out, just the three of them. They didn't realize how much they had missed in Niall's life. His speaking had gotten clearer and he was forming more complex sentences. He was also very observant and knew a lot more things about his surroundings than they thought. That day was a great day for them. They took Niall to the toy store, the ice cream parlour, the zoo, and then out to dinner. Niall had never appreciated something so much in his life, he really had missed his daddies.

Liam and Louis worked together through all the ups and downs of these past few months. They argued a few times but they survived on unconditional love. They wouldn't trade the lives they had for anything, sure it was hard but they were in it together. They just had to keep looking forward.

So...that's it. This book is over. I've never been so dedicated to book in my life. I really loved writing it and I hope you enjoyed reading it. Thank you to everyone who supported this fic whether it was from the day I first posted it or if you just started reading today. Thank you for all the votes and comments, they really make my day. Now all this being said THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! :D Hopefully you're happy about that. I'll have the introduction up soon, I just need to figure out where I'm going with Harry's character.

QOTC: What are 5 interesting facts about you?