Please Zayn?

"Harry you have to go to school by yourself." Louis didn't know what to do. Harry hasn't gone to school in days because he refused to leave Louis' side.

"NO! PAPA COME WITH ME!" People were starting to stare as Harry threw a tantrum. Louis picked Harry up and began walking with him in the school. He had given up and just let Harry have his way. He pulled out his phone and texted Liam that he would be at school with Harry. Liam had the day off anyway so he could watch Niall.

At home Liam was waiting for Zayn to get ready so he could take him to school then come home and watch Niall when his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Liam? It's Simon, look I know it's supposed to be your day off but Demi Lovato is only in town for a few hours and I really need you to come in and work with her."

"But I'm watching my son today."

"Find a sitter, don't let me down Liam." Simon hung up.

"Shit" Liam muttered under his breath. Just then Zayn walked down the stairs.

"Zayn can you please stay home and watch Niall today? I just got called into work and I have to go."

"Dad I have a really big exam today that I can't miss or else I would happily watch Niall..." Liam was desperate.

"Take him with you."

"Dad no I can't do that!"

"Please Zayn?" Liam looked so desperate that Zayn felt guilty.

"Fine." Liam attacked Zayn in a hug.

"Thank you so much Zayn, I'll call your school and let them know the situation, now come on let's go."

Liam pulled up in front of Zayn's school and thanked Zayn again for doing this. He gave him Niall's bag and then kissed both of them on the forehead before driving off.

Zayn picked up Niall and walked to his first class, people were giving him weird looks and he was embarrassed.

"Ni go skwool?"

"Yes Ni, now you have to be quiet okay? I'm doing something important." Niall nodded and sat on top of Zayn's desk just looking around the room. Marcel walked in and took his seat next to Zayn.

"Zayn? Why's Niall here?"

"My dad had to go to work and Harry wouldn't let my Papa leave him alone at school so I have to watch him." Marcel just nodded and got out his pencil, preparing for the exam. Mr. Grimshaw walked in and saw Niall sitting quietly on Zayn's desk with his hands folded. He was aware of the situation seeing as Liam had called in. He handed out the exams and went back to his desk. Twenty minutes later he looked up and saw Niall in the same position, quietly sitting on the desk with his hands folded, his chubby little legs slightly swinging. He felt bad for the little boy so he pulled a piece of paper and some markers out and went over to Niall. He whispered to the boy.

"Would you like to draw?" Niall nodded so Mr. Grimshaw took his hand and guided him to an empty desk and placed the materials in front of him.

"Tank oo mistwer." Mr. Grimshaw smiled.

"You're very welcome." Niall continued to draw quietly until the bell rang and Zayn handed in his exam, thanking his teacher for giving Niall something to do so he wouldn't be bored.

"No problem Zayn, he's very well behaved and it was a pleasure having him in class." He reached in his drawer, handing Niall a sticker to which Niall beamed at.

"Tank oo again." Mr. Grimshaw just smiled and nodded as Zayn left the classroom with Niall's tiny hand in his.

Thanks to Mermaidlover2000 for the request. I hope you liked it. I have now officially completed all the prompts that were submitted so please comment some more so I can update this book again. I really enjoy writing it. Btw if you ever want to talk to me you can inbox me here or kik me. My username is love.sing.selena

Just message me with your wattpad username so I know who you are :)