Luke

The Paylinsons were out at the shops looking for new clothes and things. It was extremely crowded today so Liam and Louis kept Niall in his pram so he wouldn't get lost in the crowd. Louis was holding Harry's ha...Oh shit, where was Harry? Louis looked all around him and he couldn't see Harry anywhere. He knew Harry hated crowds so he was extremely worried for his baby. Louis told Liam, Marcel,and Zayn to split up and look for Harry.

Harry had gotten lost in the crowd and he wanted his dada and papa.

"Hey aren't you that fag Zayn's brother?!" Luke shouted, he grabbed Harry and pulled him into the lift.

"Your stupid ass brother got me suspended. And what the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you wearing a dress, are you a fucking tranny?!" (A/N: I hate that word so much, I cringed when I wrote it but it works for the prompt)

Harry began crying and couldn't wait for the lift to open so he could find his dada and papa. He was alone and scared with this bully.

"Aww is the baby crying?" Luke mocked. He proceeded to lift Harry's dress.

"Hey I think I can see your vagina." Harry began to sob harder and then it happened. The lift halted and the lights went out. It broke down and they were stuck. Harry was afraid of the dark and small spaces so he began freaking out.

"Hey...kid, I'll leave you alone, I promise just please stop that." Harry couldn't hear him. His ears were ringing and his head was spinning, he couldn't breathe.

"You're freaking me out kid. Are you okay? If this is some joke please stop." Luke began to worry, he'd never dealt with anything like this before but Harry didn't stop. Luke leaned down and picked him up, cradling him in his arms.

"Hey...um, I'm here, you'll be alright. You're scaring me, I don't actually want you hurt." Harry didn't recognize the voice but the touch was comforting so he began to calm down a bit but his breathing was still a bit staggered.

"Deep breaths." Luke demonstrated and Harry copied. Eventually he came back to reality and when he saw it was Luke holding him he jumped out of his arms and scrambled to the corner, curling up in a ball. Luke's heart broke, he felt bad for messing with him, he didn't understand how scared the kid was. He slowly approached Harry and put his hand on Harry's shoulder but when Harry flinched he pulled his hand away.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I won't hurt you. I didn't know you were scared, it's okay." Harry carefully looked at him with his big green eyes. Luke put his arms out and Harry hesitated but he was scared and he needed comfort so he went into Luke's arms. Luke held him against his chest and rubbed his back softly. About 10 minutes later they lights turned back on and it continued moving. When it stopped and the door opened, Zayn was standing there and Harry immediately jumped out of Luke's arms and ran to Zayn. Zayn picked him up as Harry buried his face in Zayn's neck.

"Luke...thanks for taking care of my brother." Luke gave him a slight smile.

"No problem, he's a cute kid." Luke said before walking off.

Okay so thanks to  for the prompt, sorry it's so short I honestly didn't know what else to do with this one.

QOTC: What's your favorite ship in 1D?

Mine are Larry and Ziam but I do enjoy Narry and Lilo also.