Facing The Problem

After confessing that to Marcel he highly suggested that Zayn tell his dads. Zayn immediately said no and that he wanted to forget it ever happened. Two days later and Zayn still hadn't told his dads and he had been giving Liam the silent treatment.

"Babe please, tell your fathers. They can call the authorities so they can catch the guy."

"I just want to forget."

"What if he goes after someone else? What if one day it's Harry or Niall?" Zayn didn't think about that possibility and the thought of anyone else getting raped especially his little brothers made him feel ill.

"I'll think about it." Zayn rolled over and felt his eyes start to flutter shut.

"Zayn love wake up." He thought it was Marcel but when he turned around he saw Liam standing there so he turned back over.

"Zayn.." He heard Liam's voice break. Zayn had never witnessed Liam cry before and he didn't like seeing his dad like this.

"Zayn I'm so sorry, please talk to me. I didn't mean anything I said. I love you so much I was just angry. Please Zayn, you're one of the best things to ever happen to me and I want my baby boy back, you'll always be my baby boy no matter what." Zayn's anger for Liam subsided, Zayn had said awful things he didn't mean either and Liam wasn't holding it against him. Zayn slowly turned back to face Liam and he lifted his arms for Liam to pick him up. Liam lifted him onto his lap and cradled him, Zayn didn't care if he looked like a baby, he missed his dad.

"I'm sorry too papa, I'm sorry I'm such a screw up."

"No you're not a screw up at all baby, I'm so sorry I said those things to you, they weren't true and I love you so much."

"I love you too dad."

"Zayn? What's been going on these past few weeks baby? We're worried about you." Zayn froze up then broke down crying in Liam's arms. Even though he had told Marcel he still felt this huge weight on his shoulders and he felt dirty and disgusting. Liam rocked Zayn back and forth.

"G-get Papa. I'll tell you but P-papa has to b-be here too." Liam nodded and gently put Zayn down on the bed before going to get Louis who had just put Niall and Harry down for a nap in their cribs. They had to buy another crib for Harry just in case he woke up in the middle of the night, they couldn't risk him getting out. Marcel came back into the room and went to hold Zayn. Zayn flinched a little but let Marcel hold him. When Liam and Louis came into the room Marcel got up to give them privacy but Zayn grabbed his arm.

"Stay, I need you." Zayn whispered so Marcel stayed right there holding him. Marcel just knew Zayn was raped, he didn't know the story so he would be hearing it for the first time along with Liam and Louis.

"What's going on love?" Louis quietly said with a look of concern as he sat down next to Liam. Zayn took a deep breath and began to speak.

"About 3 weeks ago when Marcel was ill and stayed home I decided to walk instead of calling you or dad because I wanted some fresh air. I was about five minutes from home when a car pulled up next to me. A man got out and he was walking the other way so I thought nothing of it but then out of nowhere someone put a cloth over my mouth and I passed out. I woke up in a bedroom, handcuffed to the headboard of the bed. He came back in and started undressing me..." Zayn paused as a sob left his mouth, Marcel held him tighter and kissed the side of his head.

"I-I t-tried stopping h-him but I couldn't! H-he raped m-me multiple t-times." Louis and Liam gasped and both of them were in tears.

"Baby why didn't you tell us?" Louis said as quietly sobbed.

"I was scared and I felt so dirty." Liam grabbed his cell phone and rang the police.

"Zayn, I'm going to talk to the police, what did this man look like?"

"He was tall and really muscular, he had a tattoo on his whole right arm and it was like a portrait of the sky, and he had a crescent shaped birthmark on his left shoulder." Liam went outside to talk to police as Louis and Marcel comforted Zayn. Louis told Zayn he was going to make a doctors appointment for him to get checked out just to make sure everything was okay.

The next day Marcel got up bright and early before Zayn and left him a note saying he'd be home that afternoon before kissing his cheek and leaving. He had something to take care of.

Marcel pulled up in the car park of the jail and got out. He entered the building and went to the front desk.

"I'm looking for Donald Matthews." (Made up name)

"And how do you know this inmate?"

"He's my..father" Marcel felt sick calling him that.

"Right this way." The guard led him to a room with two chairs on opposite sides of glass with a phone. He saw his father walk in and smirk at him, picking up the phone.

"I'm surprised it took this long for the little fag to tell you."

"Fuck you, you worthless piece of shit! You hired your brother to rape Zayn?!" As soon as Zayn gave a description Marcel knew it was his uncle that had done it.

"Well I would have done it myself but I'm stuck in here, too bad though, seems like he'd be a good fuck, I'll have to ask John how it was." Marcel was livid, he tried to break through the glass but it was solid.

"I hope you fucking die in here, I hope you get raped so you can see how it feels!" Marcel growled before throwing the chair across the room and storming out of the building.

I don't think anyone suspected it to have been Marcel's uncle. I just keep throwing surprises in here.

QOTC: What's your least favorite 1D song?

A: What makes you beautiful. Honestly I hated One Direction all through 2011 because I had never heard of them before that song and once I heard that song I thought that's like the only song they had and I despised it. Then I learned they had other songs and fell in love with the boys. To this day I still hate that song though.