Learn To Love Again

It had been about two months since the incident and about a month since John was thrown in jail. Zayn and Marcel had begun sharing a bed again just this past week. Zayn was tired of being scared of sex, it's a beautiful thing but John had ruined it for him. He was going to learn to love it again though, he wouldn't let what happened take over his life. Zayn began kissing Marcel and slowly got on top of him, unbuttoning his shirt a bit before Marcel gently pushed Zayn off of him.

"Are you sure Zee?"Marcel asked carefully cupping Zayn's face in his hands. "We don't have to do this. If you think you have to then you're wrong."Zayn shook his head.

 "Marcel, I want you to make love to me, I miss experiencing this with you."Marcel looked to the floor.

"But what about my uncle and what he did to you?"Zayn tensed slightly but completely relaxed when he took in Marcel's face and leaned forward to peck his lips.

"You're not him, you're loving and caring and I trust you. This is different."Marcel still looked a bit unsure but nodded placing his lips on to Zayn's lovingly as the both lay back onto the bed, hands exploring each other body.Marcel's hands made their way to Zayn's shirt and he started to undo the buttons slowly before slipping a hand in, feeling Zayn's abs under his fingers. Zayn let out a sigh making Marcel stop and look at him concerned but Zayn just smiled and kissed him again.Soon they were completely naked and Marcel was sat in between Zayn's legs.

"Zayn we don't have to do this you know. I don't want to cause you any pain. Do you want me to bottom instead?"Zayn shook his head and gently guided Marcel's face down, letting their lips meet

"Marcel I want to do this, please baby"Marcel nodded before taking out some lube and coating his fingers in it before looking at Zayn who nodded, telling him to do it. So he pushed one finger in, slowly working him open.Zayn let out a breathy moan at the feeling and started to ride himself down on to the finger silently before asking Marcel to add more, which he did. Two fingers were inside him and hitting his prostate every 2 seconds making his hips buck.

"Marcel I need you" Zayn muttered and Marcel nodded his head placing his tip at Zayn's entrance only pushing the head in before stopping.

"I think we should stop Zayn, I really don't want to hurt you and I think you're just forcing yourself to think you're rea........ohhh"Getting annoyed with waiting Zayn had pushed himself down on to Marcel making the boy fall to his chest."Fuck Zayn" Marcel moaned as Zayn squeaked, needing to adjust to Marcel's size again.

"Baby? Are you OK?" Marcel was placing small kisses of comfort on Zayn's face before he let out a shaky breath. Zayn nodded.

"Move"Marcel nodded and started to thrust in and out of Zayn staying at a slow pace and keeping his head tucked into the boys chest.

"Marcel.......so.....good" Zayn murmured his eyes closed in pleasure as Marcel hit his prostate. They both knew they weren't going to last long but they didn't care, they were making love.

"Zayn" Marcel whimpered wrapping his hand around Zayn's length.

" Cum for me angel." As if following orders Zayn's breath shallowed and his hole tightened around Marcel's member. The both came together, Zayn came on Marcel's chest and Marcel came inside Zayn.

"I love you Zayn"

"I love you too Marcel" That night Zayn fell asleep in Marcel's arms. He didn't once dream about the rape like he had been the previous nights. Marcel showed him once again that there's a difference between sex and making love, and Zayn hasn't felt this loved in awhile.

Finally some real happiness amongst all the issues. Thank you to my Wattpad best friend LirryandNiam for writing the smut, I just edited it a little bit then added the beginning and ending. Speaking of LirryandNiam please go check out his Niam fan fic called We Will Love You.

QOTC: Do you ship Larry?

A: I'm the most hardcore Larry shipper omg I live for finding Larry proofs and I watch Larry videos and read Larry fan fiction 24/7. Like Larry is literally my life tbh and I'm not ashamed. My best friend and I have matching shirts that say "She's my Harry" and "She's my Louis." I also have two other Larry shirts, one has them kissing on it which I love watching people's faces when they realize it's two guys and then one has them next to each other and it says "No Control." I look forward to expanding my Larry wardrobe in the future. I have no problem with Eleanor..she was a cute beard. Don't get me started on Briana though I freaking can't stand her.