I Love You (SMUT)

Marcel and Zayn had just gotten back to Marcel's house after going on a date for their 6th month anniversary. They had gone out to eat and then to the cinema. Marcel's parents were gone for the weekend so Zayn and Marcel had the house all to themselves. They went up to Marcel's bedroom, as soon as they entered Zayn kissed Marcel, pushing him up against the door making Marcel moan at the contact. Zayn grabbed Marcel's hips and guided them towards the bed slowly until they were standing right in front of it.

Zayn slowly laid Marcel down on the bed as he perched himself over him, their lips never parting. They were trying to pull each other closer than they already were.

"You're so beautiful you know that?" Zayn mumbled against Marcel's lips. Marcel smiled up at his boyfriend before moving his hands to try and unbutton his shirt but in the rush of his actions he accidentally ripped it.

"Gosh, baby I'm so sorry" He gushed going red from embarrassment. Zayn just chuckled and ripped the shirt the rest of the way before connecting there lips again.Both boys moaned into the kiss and this sound made Zayn leave Marcel's lips and travel to his neck. "Zayn" The boy moaned arching his hips as his boyfriend started to suck his sweet spot

"Right there baby"Z felt himself blush at the way his lover moaned his name but quickly forgot about it when Marcel's covered erection came into contact with his.Feeling a little more confident Zayn started to move down Marcel's body, pulling the shirt over his head so he could attach his lips to the boys nipples, biting them gently and pulling.At this new feeling Marcel reached down and tangled his fingers into Zayn's hair. This was like nothing he had ever felt before and what made it better was the love he felt.

"Zayn Please" Marcel begged "More" Zayn smiled before kissing his way down to Marcel's waistband. His fingers fumbled with the buttons awkwardly as he tried to get them undone."Baby" Marcel muttered fondly making Zayn look up at him

"Calm down, it's Ok"Zayn looked down and shrugged his shoulders slightly, he was feeling so vulnerable in this moment

"Are you sure you're ready for this? I just want it to be perfect for you"Marcel sat up and connected his lips to Zayn's once more

"Baby I'm ready and anything with you is perfect"Zayn smiled against the boys lips and nodded pushing him back down before actually unbuttoning the jeans and pushing them to the floor.Kissing the v line for the last time, Zayn then moved on to running his lips up and down the clothed bulge in his boyfriends tight boxers. He loved the way it made Marcel tense.Marcel lets out a moan then a desperate whimper. He could feel Zayn smirking against his crotch, teasing him.Zayn looked up at Marcel's face and almost came in his underwear from the sight. Maybe this would be the right time for him to try dirty talk.

"Marcy, How would you like me to put you in my mouth" He teased running his hand over the tip of the clothed bulge, moaning as he felt the leakage.All Marcel need to do was nod his head before Zayn pulled the manhood out of the underwear and stroked him lazily."You're a big boy aren't you?" Zayn stated amazed at his boyfriends size. He leaned forward and ran his tongue along the underside of the shaft making Marcel scream out in pleasure.

"Fuck, more"Zayn complied to the request, taking as much of Marcel as he could into his mouth. Moaning at the taste and slight ache of his stretched jaw. He started palming himself as he took in the sight of his lover moaning and sweating as he bobbed his head. Marcel had both hands screwed up in the sheets."Zayn, so good"Feeling encouraged Zayn started to bob faster and hummed against Marcel's manhood.

"Mmm, Z I'm gonna.."Before Marcel could finish the sentence Zayn pulled off quickly and jumped up stripping his clothes and pulling some lube out of the draws coating his fingers in it.

"You ready?" Zayn asked as Marcel spread his legs wide in desperation and lust. Zayn had already started to circle the boys hole but as soon as Marcel nodded Zayn started to work his finger inside.Marcel's face scrunched up in a mixture of pleasure and pain, so Zayn leaned up and pecked his lips distracting him as he entered a second finger."Fuck" Marcel whimpered into his mouth as Zayn started to stretch him out.

"It will get better soon"As soon as Zayn said the words his fingers found a place inside that sent Marcel's loose his breath.

"Do it again"Zayn started to thrust his fingers in and out faster hitting Marcel's prostate ever time until he was a moaning mess against his chest.

"Zayn, make love to me"Zayn pulled his fingers out and lined up his penis at the entrance of His boyfriend slowly pushing the head in before Marcel let out a pain filled cry and tears started to fall.

"Shhhh, Marcy" Zayn comforted as he kissed the tears away and waited for Marcel to adjust."Okay" Marcel nodded after 5 minutes and Zayn slowly pushed the rest of the way before stopping again, massaging his bum cheeks.

"Would you like me to wait?"Marcel shook his head so Zayn started to thrust in and out placing his head into the boys shoulder because the tightness was almost unbearable."Mmmm, Zayn" Marcel moaned as Zayn found his prostate again. Making Zayn start to thrust a little faster."So Tight" Zayn mumbled. Within ten minutes the only sounds that could be hear were the sounds of skin against skin as Zayn thrust in to Marcel with all his power.

"Zayn I'm going to cum"Zayn brought his hand down to Marcel's penis and started to stroke as the boy started to tense beneath him.

"Cum for me baby" Marcel exploded against Zayn's chest and Zayn followed after cumming deep inside Marcel as he tightened around him.

Zayn collapsed onto Marcel's chest, looking him in the eye.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Zayn slowly pulled out making Marcel whimper at the emptiness but Zayn kissed him softly, cuddling into his chest. Soon they fell asleep.

    Thank you to LirryandNiam for writing the smut you literally made this chapter happen <3 Keep commenting prompts guys and thank you so much for 4k reads in less than a week you all are amazing. <3