We're Here For You

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MARCEL?! ARE YOU A FUCKING FAGGOT?!" Marcel made the mistake of accidentally leaving his phone downstairs. Zayn texted him and his dad read through all the messages. He knew they were dating, he even knew they had sex. He learned everything Marcel was hiding from just those messages.

"D-dad I'm sorry."

"DON'T SPEAK YOU DISGUSTING FAG, YOU'RE A DISGRACE, YOU'LL BREAK UP WITH HIM THIS INSTANT THEN WE'RE PUTTING YOU IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH MY COWORKER'S DAUGHTER."

"No, I'm gay and I love Zayn, you can't change that."

" I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT BUT YOU'RE ALSO A DIRTY FAGGOT COCK RECEIVER?! YOU'RE NOT MY SON, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! I GAVE YOU THE OPTION TO BE STRAIGHT AND BE WITH A LOVELY GIRL BUT YOU STILL CHOOSE TO BE A FAG!"

"It's not a choice." Marcel's dad slapped him, hard.

"SHUT UP FAG!" Marcel went to leave but before he could his mum walked back in the room with a pot, Marcel was confused until she poured the substance of the pot all over him. He immediately smelled it and it began burning badly, his skin began peeling.  His mum had poured bleach all over him. He cried out in pain and tried to walk out the door but his dad pulled him to the ground and began kicking him repeatedly in the side then raised his foot, stomping on Marcel's chest. Marcel knew his dad would actually kill him if he didn't get out of here so he mustered up all his strength and ran out the door. He was in immense pain, his vision was blurry, he was coughing blood, everything felt like it was on fire but he didn't stop running, he ran for twenty minutes until he got to Zayn's house. He didn't know where else to go. He barely knocked on the door then the pain became too much and he passed out on their front porch.

Niall had been playing with his Toy Story figurines in hallway when he heard a knock on the door. He knew he wasn't supposed open the door for anyone but no one was watching him so he thought he could get away with it. Just as he opened the door Louis grabbed him.

"Niall no! You know better!"  but then he looked outside and gasped at the sight. Marcel was laying there unconscious all bloody and beat up and his skin was peeling off quickly and was bright red and blistering.

"LIAM!" Liam came running and he gasped at the sight also. He picked Marcel up and ran to his car putting Marcel in and then getting in the driver's seat. Meet me at the ER. Drop Harry and Niall off with Leigh Anne, they don't need to see this.

Louis, Liam, and Zayn had spent all night in the ER by Marcel's side. He was treated for third degree burns, a broken rib, and broken nose, and a ruptured spleen which required emergency surgery. He had just woken up and the Paylinsons as well as the police were waiting for him to start speaking about what happened. Marcel opened his mouth to speak but only a choked sob came out, Zayn was quick to be by his side. He held him gently so he didn't hurt him even more and he pecked his lips.

"It's okay babe, I'm here."

"It was my parents. They read through my phone and saw mine and Zayn's messages. They found out we were together and my dad told me to break up with him and that he would arrange a marriage with a girl. I told him no and that I loved Zayn so he slapped me and kicked me out of the house but as I was leaving my mum poured a whole pot of bleach on me and then my dad started kicked me and stepping on my chest. I gathered all my strength and ran because I knew he wasn't afraid to kill me, I ran to Zayn's and the last thing I remember is seeing their house." Marcel began to cry again so Zayn carefully rubbed his back and placed small kisses all over his face, hands,and shoulders.

"Thank you Marcel, we have enough evidence to arrest them now but there's still the legal issue of you finding a new residence. You're 17 so you can't live on your own, do you have any family?"

"Yeah but they're exactly like my parents."

"I'm sorry Marcel, we're going to have to put you in the system.."

Louis and Liam exchanged a look of silent agreement then Liam spoke.

"He can live with us." Marcel and Zayn's eyes lit up.

"Thank you so much Liam and Louis, you have no idea how much that means to me." They just got up and hugged him.

"We already see you as part of the family so of course we're going to be here for you."

"Okay Mr. and Mr. Paylinson there are a few documents you have to sign, just come with me." An officer spoke. They followed him out.

"Babe we get to live together." Zayn spoke.

"I know, Zayn you and your family are amazing. Thank you so much, for everything. Them for taking me in and accepting me and you for loving me, no one has ever shown me love before."

Zayn pecked his lips again.

"Well get used to it because that's how it's always going to be."

There's a sad chapter with a happy ending :)