You Don't Have To Be Embarrassed

"I'm taking Ni with me so you only have to worry about Harry. If he has a panic attack just rock him and talk to him until he calms down." Louis shouted instructions to Zayn as he was walking out the door.

Liam was at work and Louis was taking Niall to his weekly "Parents' group." Let's be honest, Zayn knew it was a Mummy and Me group. He was left in charge of Harry and normally watching a twelve year old wasn't that hard but Harry needed constant attention and care.

Zayn was currently sitting on the couch working on some homework and texting Marcel while Harry was sitting on the floor watching Peter Pan. Harry all of a sudden felt the urge to use the toilet but he didn't want to miss his movie so he just went in his nappy. As soon as he did it he regretted it, he wished he had went to the toilet. He didn't think it through, what was Zayn going to think when he saw he had pooped in his nappy?! He was twelve years old! Zayn was quick to notice though.

"Harry? Did you have an accident?" Harry nodded as his eyes began to water.

"It's okay, come on I'll go change you." Harry didn't want Zayn to see him naked, he was so embarrassed. No one had ever changed him before besides his dada and papa. He began sobbing and ran off upstairs. He ran into his room and hid in the closet. Zayn followed after him and heard his muffled sobs coming from the closet. He hoped it wasn't a panic attack because even though he knew how to handle one properly he wasn't prepared to see his little brother like that and have all that responsibility on him.

Zayn opened the closet door and picked Harry up. Thank goodness it wasn't a panic attack.

"Hazza calm down love, it's okay. Why are you crying babe?"

"M' embarrassed, I don't want you to see me naked Zaynie."

"It's alright Haz, you don't have to be embarrassed, I won't judge you, now come on let's get you changed, I know you can't be comfortable in that dirty nappy."

Zayn took Harry and laid him down on the changing table in Niall's nursery. He took off the dirty nappy and threw it in the rubbish bin and wiped Harry's bum before placing a fresh one on him. Harry had his face covered by his hands the whole time as he was still bright red in embarrassment. Zayn gently removed his hands and kissed him on the forehead.

"See? that wasn't so bad." He picked Harry up off the table and went to put him on the floor but Harry wrapped his legs around Zayn and leaned his head into the crook of Zayn's neck.

"Don't let me go Zaynie."

"Of course not Hazza." Zayn took Harry back downstairs and they cuddled on the couch watching Peter Pan until Louis arrived home with Niall half an hour later.

That was rubytuesday_36's request, sorry it's so short i couldn't think of anything else. Anyway a few people have messaged me saying they don't understand Harry's character. Harry was severely abused emotionally and physically as a young child and it really affected him. He has mental health issues. he can still learn at the rate of a normal 12 year old but because of his issues he was held back two years making him only in Year 5 when he should be in Year 7. Emotionally, however, he's at the level of a 3-4 year old child and physically he's at the level of about a 7-8 year old. He's a very complicated character and you may never fully understand him. My purpose in making it that way is because most kids who are abused are never fully understood due to the complexity of their development. I just wanted to make it at least semi-realistic.