Do You Hate Me?

I'm once again combining two requests.

It was no secret that Zayn and Niall were attached at the hip. Zayn just had a special bond with the blue eyed baby. Their closeness was great but sometimes it had Harry feeling left out. Harry spent all his time with Louis and Liam and he loved that but he wanted to hang out with his older brother sometimes too. Liam was currently playing with Niall on the floor and Louis was out at Tesco, shopping. Harry saw this as an opportunity to finally get to bond with Zayn so he walked up the stairs to Zayn's room.

Liam and Niall were on the floor playing with blocks, well more like Liam was trying to get Niall to play and Niall was throwing a fit. Niall was a happy baby and rarely cried so this confused Liam. He pulled Niall onto his lap and began rocking him.

"Baby what's wrong, use your words, dada doesn't understand when you just cry." Niall sniffled and pointed to his stomach.

"Bewwy huwrt dada."

"Aww baby, come on let's go get you some medicine and some warm milk then we can go lay down and watch a movie in my bed okay?" Niall nodded and stuck his thumb in his mouth.

"Watch Nemo?"

"Yes love we can watch Nemo." Liam grabbed the milk after it was done heating and poured a little medicine into the bottle too before shaking it and handing it to Niall who happily took it. They went up to Liam's room and Liam put on Finding Nemo before laying down in bed with Niall and gently rubbing his stomach. They were both asleep before Nemo even "touched the butt."

Harry knocked on Zayn's door and heard a faint "come in" He entered and shyly stood at the edge of Zayn's bed.

"Zaynie?"

"Yeah Haz?"

"Do you hate me?" Harry asked in a small voice. Zayn sat up and patted the spot next to him on the bed and Harry quickly walked over and sat down.

"Of course not Hazza, why would you even think that?" Harry looked down swinging his pink frilly sock- covered feet.

"Cause you always wanna be with Ni an' you never wanna be with me. You don't pay attention to me so I thought you didn't love me."

"Of course I love you, you're my little brother. I'm so sorry Harry, I didn't even realize that we haven't been spending time together but that's going to change right now. What do you wanna do?"

"Can we have a tea party?" Zayn wasn't thrilled about this idea but he wanted to see Harry happy so he smiled and nodded. Harry cheered and ran off in excitement to get all his stuffed animals and his tiaras and tea set. Twenty minutes later Harry was dressed in a Tinkerbell dress with a tiara and heels. Zayn was wearing a tiara, a pink scarf and bright red lipstick that Harry insisted he needed. Surprisingly Zayn was having a good time and he decided that he would make time at least a few days a week to spend time with Harry even if it meant he had to wear lipstick every once in awhile. It was worth it to see the smile on Harry's face.

"More tea Princess Zayn?"

"It's Queen Zayn but yes, I'd love some Princess Harry." Harry giggled and poured more "tea" into Zayn's cup. In reality there was nothing there but Zayn pretended to drink it.

The boys were so caught up in their game that they didn't hear Louis come in downstairs. Louis was wondering where everyone was and he smiled seeing Liam and Niall asleep and cuddling in their bed. He then walked over to Zayn's room and was about to knock when he heard giggling so he quietly opened the door and couldn't help but silently coo at his two oldest sons playing together. He was proud of Zayn, he knows no sixteen year old boy wants to play tea party but Zayn was very considerate of what other people wanted and always wanted to make people happy. He pulled at his phone and snapped a few pictures of the two boys before quietly closing the door and going back downstairs to start dinner.

 That was a combination of Idontownemotionirent's request and Tommogirl98's request. Btw Idontownemotionirent..you're a piece of turtle shit tbh <3 KEEP COMMENTING REQUESTS GUYS :)