Zayn, Why? Part 2

Liam and Louis woke up early the next morning at 6am to talk with Zayn. They weren't going to give him the luxury of sleeping in plus they also wanted to talk to him before the other two boys woke up. Louis told Liam to go wait downstairs in the kitchen while he woke up Zayn.

"Zayn get up, dad is already waiting for you in the kitchen. Don't think you got away with what happened yesterday." Zayn just groaned and rolled over going back to sleep. Louis pulled down Zayn's pajama pants and gave him one hard spank. That woke him up.

"You have two minutes to be in the kitchen."

Two minutes later Zayn walked in to the kitchen and sat down.

"What were you thinking Zayn? Not only did you smoke but it was weed?! You're not even old enough to smoke cigarettes, weed is illegal." Liam said. Zayn didn't say anything, he just started to cry. Even though Louis was mad at Zayn he couldn't stand seeing one of his babies cry so he pulled Zayn on his lap and began rubbing his back before speaking softly.

"Zayn, why? Why did you do it?"

"Ever since I've come out with Marcel I've been teased. I don't regret it because I love him but I just wanted to fit in for once and the guys that gave it to me are popular and they didn't judge me for being with Marcel so when they offered me the joint I felt pressured to take it so they'd like me." He began sobbing again and Louis and Liam both felt bad for him. They knew how hard it was to be openly gay in school and Louis himself had even tried weed once back then.

"Zee, you'll find friends who like you for you and won't pressure you. Those are the people you want to be around because in the end, popularity means nothing but a true friend stays." Liam said. Zayn just nodded and wiped his eyes.

"I'm sorry dad, I'm sorry papa. I've been such a horrible son lately. I'm sorry I'm a disappointment." Louis' heart broke.

"No baby, you're not a disappointment at all, sure we were disappointed but you're not a disappointment. You've just been making bad choices but now you know what's right. We love you okay?"

"I love you guys too" Liam and Louis both kissed Zayn's cheek.

"How about we wake up Niall and Harry and watch a movie together?" Zayn nodded and that's how they all ended up cuddled on the couch watching Toy Story and eating waffles.

   That was part 2. Thank you to LirryandNiam for the prompt. <3