It's Not Funny

"Babe I'm not saying I have a problem with your brother and his husband coming over, I love them,it's just you know how their son is. He's a good kid and I like him, he just doesn't know when he's crossed a line." Louis' half brother Dan and his husband Phil were coming over for a few days and they love having them over, the only problem was their 10 year old son Troye. Troye was polite but he was extremely hyper and he was a practical jokester and his main target was usually Harry.

"I know and I talked to Dan about that. He said that him and Phil would talk to Troye before coming over." The doorbell rang and Louis got up to answer it.

"Dan, Phil, Troye! How are you guys?" Louis hugged them all.

"Hey little brother." Dan said as he patted Louis' head.

"Oi! You're only older than me by six months, big deal." Louis grumbled. Liam came to the door and greeted them all.

"Hi Uncle Lou, Hi Uncle Li....Where's Harry?"

"He's upstairs in his room taking a nap, we're going to wake him up soon though." Liam said.

"Now Troye remember what we told you, Harry is smaller than you and he doesn't like when you play tricks on him or when you're too rough so be nice." Phil told the boy. Even though Harry was older than Troye, Troye towered over Harry and weighed 40Lbs more. Troye was also more advanced.  Liam left the room and came back with Harry on his hip, his face buried in Liam's neck.

"Baby look, your Uncles Dan and Phil are here and so is your cousin Troye. Harry looked at them and whimpered. He did not like his cousin Troye. Liam excused himself and took Harry upstairs to his room to change his nappy then put different clothes on him.

"Baby we talked to Troye and we told him to be nice. " Harry hesitantly nodded but still refused to let Liam put him down. Eventually Niall woke up from his nap too and Zayn came downstairs with Marcel. They introduced Marcel to Dan and Phil then they all sat down for dinner.

That night when everyone was sleeping Troye got up off the mattress he was sleeping on in Harry's room and decided to put his plan in action. Harry didn't play with him all day and he wasn't happy about that. He gently lifted Harry's covers to see that Harry had already wee'd himself since his nappy was full. Troye wanted to embarrass Harry so he went to the sink and filled up a bucket of warm water. He stuck Harry's hand in it and tried to muffle a laugh when he saw that Harry began to wee again and it was leaking out of his nappy, soaking his sheets. Troye dumped the water and when back to bed.

The next morning he saw Harry's sheets were stripped and Harry wasn't there. He walked downstairs and saw Louis cuddling Harry as he cried into Louis' chest.

"Shh, baby it's okay. You couldn't control it, your nappy was full, we should have changed you before bed it's okay. Dada is changing your sheets, it's not a big deal love." Louis cooed at the boy. Troye smirked to himself. His plan was successful. He felt that wasn't enough though, sure it was fun but he wanted to do something else.

"Harry, do you and Ni want to play hide and seek?" Harry sniffled and shook his head no, clinging tighter to Louis but Louis just detached Harry from him and set him on the ground.

"Go play baby, it's okay." Harry hesitantly walked toward Troye, Niall was already standing next to him.

"Okay Harry you count first and me and Ni Ni will hide." Harry nodded and began counting to 10 as the other two ran off. Harry finished counting and began looking for them. Troye and Niall were hiding in the broom closet upstairs. Troye's plan was in action however, he hadn't expected Niall to follow him into his hiding space so Niall was unfortunately going to get dragged into this plan too. All the adults were downstairs socializing so Troye knew he'd get away with it. When he heard Harry coming up the stairs Troye coughed and made it seem like it was supposed to be an accident and Harry wasn't supposed to hear but he knew what he was doing.

"Found you!" Harry giggled as he opened up the closet.

"You did!" Troye said, getting up and exiting the closet.

"Bye!" before Harry could say anything, Troye shut the door with Harry and Niall still inside and locked it with the key he had in his pocket that he took from the kitchen when no one was looking. Troye knew Harry was afraid of the dark and small spaces so he thought this was the perfect prank. He walked away and went into Harry's room to play with his toys.

Harry banged on the door, screaming and sobbing to get out but everyone was talking so loudly downstairs they couldn't hear him. His breathing quickened as this brought back memories of being locked in a closet or a basement for days in the dark without food or water when he was still living with his biological parents. He could almost feel them putting their hands on him and beating him. Soon Harry was curled up in a ball on the floor sobbing and gasping for air. He had lost all sense of reality and truly believed he was back with his biological mum and dad. He felt himself getting light headed. Baby Niall just sat there watching his big brother cry and scream and gasp for breath. Being a baby, he didn't understand what was happening but he knew he didn't like seeing Harry cry so he did what he could think of. He took his dummy out of his mouth and shoved it in Harry's. Harry immediately latched on to the object. Niall wrapped his chubby little arms around Harry as much as he could and began kissing his cheeks.

"No cwy Hawwy, Ni Ni here. Ni lub you, no cwy." He began to pet Harry's curls as he'd seen his dada and papa do before and surprisingly Harry began to calm down. Just then the door swung open and Zayn and Marcel picked them up. Zayn asked them what happened and Harry told him, even mentioning that Niall helped him feel better then Zayn took a still slightly sobbing Harry downstairs to Louis and Liam who were talking to Dan and Phil. He explained what happened and Dan stood up, furious. He marched upstairs and dragged Troye down by the ear. He dragged him all the way to the toilets where he spanked him 50 times on his bare bum then made him apologize to everyone. Dan and Phil decided they should probably go and thanked the Paylinsons for letting them stay. Dan and Phil repeatedly apologized to Louis and Liam and they assured them Harry was okay now and they were welcome back anytime.

That night Liam put Harry to bed and Louis put Niall to bed.

"You did a very good thing for your big brother today bug, you're papa's little hero." Niall squealed and giggled as Louis kissed his tummy and cheeks.

"Night night papa, lub oo"Louis smiled.

"Night bug, I love you too."

So that was a combined prompt. Thank you to boduke23luv and fangirl4ever21 for the prompts of a practical joke gone wrong and Niall being the only one with Harry during a panic attack.

QOTC: What's your favourite chapter so far in this book and why? :)

Honestly my favourite so far was Burden because I felt like I got to show a different side of Harry's character and it shows how complex he is even though he may act like a toddler, he still can have very serious, mature thoughts.

I have a late Uni class so I have to get ready to go :'( I'll update when I get home though.