Stand Up

I literally started this story 3 days ago and to have 1.1k reads already thank you so much to everyone reading, voting,and commenting <3 I appreciate it so much.

Zayn and Marcel had been dating for two weeks now and everything was great outside of school but at school Zayn would pretend to just be Marcel's friend and he knew that it bothered Marcel so today he was ready to openly show everyone they were dating. Marcel let go of Zayn's hand as they walked from his car to the school but Zayn grabbed it again.

"No babe, I want everyone to know you're mine." Marcel smiled and blushed as they walked into the school holding hands.

Most people actually either didn't notice or they didn't care and Zayn felt a little more relaxed. They walked into their maths class where Mr. Grimshaw noticed their linked hands and smiled at them in a proud way. Mr. Grimshaw was both Zayn and Marcel's favorite teacher so they had told him about their relationship when it first started. He was glad to see Zayn was ready to come out.

As they sat down, Zayn and Marcel continued to hold hands under the desk. Occasionally Zayn would bring their hands up to his lips and kiss the back of Marcel's hand, making him blush. Justin, Michael, and Luke didn't bother them until about halfway through class when a piece of paper landed on Zayn's desk. Marcel didn't notice it so Zayn used his free hand to open it under the desk. It had one word on it written in capitalized letters.

FAGS

Zayn grimaced and crumpled up the paper, he hated that word. The rest of the class passed by and him and Marcel walked out of the class only for Luke and Michael to grab Marcel and pin him against a locker while Justin held Zayn back.

"Fucking disgusting queers, I always knew you were a fag Zayn, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. So what made you realize you were gay? Did your dads butt fuck you and you liked it? Your reputation is ruined and all for this loser?" Justin kept talking but Zayn didn't hear it. he was too furious. He saw Michael and Luke hurting his Marcel. He kicked Justin in the balls and punched him in the jaw then grabbed Michael and Luke by their throats and bashed their heads together.

"FUCK YOU JUSTIN! I DON'T CARE ABOUT POPULARITY ANYMORE! YOU'RE A DISGUSTING EXCUSE OF PERSON! I NEVER LIKED YOU AND YOU CAN GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SOMEONE GIVES YOU A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE! YEAH I'M GAY, SO WHAT?! DOES IT AFFECT YOUR LIFE IN ANY WAY?! NO, SO FUCKING STAY OUT OF MINE!" Zayn helped Marcel up and kissed him gently on the lips. They didn't even notice the crowd of students that had heard the commotion and had gathered around them. They all broke out into cheers for Zayn and Marcel. These are the people Zayn wouldn't mind being mates with. Zayn knew they wouldn't be messed with anymore and he could finally be out and proud with Marcel without fear and maybe, just maybe, Mr. Grimshaw saw everything including what Zayn did to Justin, Michael, and Luke. He wasn't going to say anything though, they honestly had it coming.

Thank you to ClaricePayne and Styles1026 for the request, you guys literally had the same exact one. Sorry it was short but this was easy to get the point across in. Keep commenting prompts <3