Where'd You Hear That?!

The past few weeks have been going by extremely slow for Harry. Someone has been by his side all the time since the incident and everyone is always asking him if he's okay.  They've been walking on egg shells around him, treating him like anything they say could break him. Now Harry loved attention but he was tired of this kind of attention and he had a plan to get the attention off him.

He was with his Dada and Papa watching a movie. Well he was watching the movie, they were watching him and he was getting annoyed.

"M' gonna go potty." Liam stood up.

"I'll go with you."

"No, I can go by myself." Liam hesitantly nodded and let Harry get up by himself. Harry walked up the stairs but he didn't really have to use the toilet, he was putting his plan in action. He walked into Niall's room and saw the baby sitting up in his crib, he had just woken up from his nap.

"HAWWY!" Harry picked him up.

"Shh Ni, dada and papa might hear you. Hey Ni I learned a cool new word wanna hear?" Niall nodded excitedly so Harry whispered the word in his ear.

"Now don't say it until we go to the shops later okay? and if anyone ask you where you heard it say you heard papa say it."

"Otay Hawwy" Harry carried Niall back downstairs with him.

"Niall woke up papa." Louis took Niall from Harry.

"Thank you Hazza, are you okay baby?" Harry sighed in annoyance.

"M' fine."

Eventually Zayn woke up and they all got in the car and left to go clothes shopping.  They were all currently looking for clothes for Niall. Louis held up a shirt that had Buzz and Woody on it. Niall looked at Harry who secretly nodded at him.

"FWUCK YES!" Liam, Louis, and Zayn's eyes widened. Niall giggled and kept saying it over and over.

"FWUCK FWUCK FWUCK FWUCK" Louis went bright red in embarrassment as he clamped his hand over Niall's mouth. Liam picked Niall up while Zayn just stood there in shock. Harry had succeeded, for the first time in weeks, no one was paying attention to him, and he felt relieved.

"Ni baby where did you hear that word?" Liam asked.

"Pwapa!" Liam glared at Louis.

"I've never said that in front of him I swear!" Niall giggled.

"Hawwy twold mwe to say it pwapa fault! I dwo gwood Hawwy?" Harry tried to hide behind a clothes rack but Louis pulled him out and gave him a stern look.

"Harry why would you tell him to say that and where did YOU hear that word?"

"You papa,when you were yelling at Zaynie. An' I jus wanted to be alone so I thought if Ni said that you'd pay attention to him and not me. M' sorry papa."

Louis and Liam felt bad, they knew they had literally been shadowing Harry 24/7 but they were just so worried, they knew they needed to back off a bit. Harry did need constant care and attention but not the kind they've been giving him.

"Harry we're sorry, we won't do that anymore, we're just worried."

"M' okay dada." Louis and Liam hugged Harry.

"And as for you mister, don't say that word again, it's a bad word that you shouldn't say, there's a lot of bad words you shouldn't say, okay Ni Ni?"

"Otay dada"  They all continued shopping then went home two hours later ready for lunch.

"What do you want for lunch Ni?" Liam asked as he walked in the kitchen with Niall on his hip.

"Nwo say, bwad worwd." Liam wondered what word Niall could possibly be thinking of.

"Well whisper it in my ear, we won't tell Papa." Niall looked hesitant but then leaned up to Liam's ear whispering.

"Pwizza" Liam laughed and put Niall down.

"That's not a bad word baby, now go tell Papa, Zaynie, and Hazza that I'm ordering pizza you silly baby." Niall giggled and ran off to go tell them.

Thank you to my new wattpad best friend for this prompt @LirryandNiam <3 I loved it. Keep commenting prompts guys :)