You're Not The Only One

Zayn watched as his house burned to the ground. He had spent the night with Marcel and he came back to see firefighters and ambulances surrounding his house.

"MY FAMILY IS IN THERE I NEED TO SAVE THEM PLEASE!" He tried to run in but a firefighter held him back.

"I'm sorry son, they're already gone, there was nothing we could do." Zayn began screaming and sobbing.

"Zayn! Zee, babe open your eyes!" Zayn opened his eyes and saw Liam standing there in just a white tshirt and his pajama bottoms. Zayn wrapped his arms around Liam and began sobbing harder.

"It's okay Zee, it was just a nightmare, it's okay. Do you want to talk about it?" Zayn shook his head no so Liam just kissed the top of his head.

"I'm s-sorry dad that I w-woke you up."

"It's okay Zee. Try to get some sleep alright? I love you."

"I love you too." Zayn laid back down and closed his eyes when he heard soft sniffles coming from the hallway right outside his bedroom. He assumed it was Niall.

"Ni? come in bug." Harry walked in instead, his eyes all puffy and tear stains down his cheeks.

"S' me"

"Hazza? What's wrong love?" Zayn patted the spot next to him, telling Harry to come lay next to him.

"Heard you scream and I got scared." Zayn pulled Harry into his arms.

"I'm sorry Hazza I didn't mean to scare you, I just had a nightmare."

" You get nightmares too? It's not just me? I thought I was a baby cause I still got them."

"You're not a baby for getting nightmares Haz, you're not the only who gets them, everyone gets them sometimes, we can't control it." Harry just nodded.

"Can I sleep here with you Zaynie?" Harry asked shyly.

"Of course Haz." Zayn wrapped the covers around Harry too before kissing him goodnight on the cheek and falling asleep, Harry following soon after.

Thank You Tommogirl98 for the prompt, sorry it's Extremely short but I didn't know what else to really write for this one so I kept it short and to the point. Keep sending in prompts, you can inbox them to me, comment them, or even kik me love.sing.selena I'd love to just get to know you guys too so never be afraid to message me :) I promise I'm nice.