Role Reversal

Zayn and Marcel had been having a lot of sex recently and it was great but Marcel never had time to heal in between and was constantly sore. Marcel leaned in and pecked Zayn's lips softly before placing his forehead on Zayn's, looking to the floor sighing.Zayn noticed something was bothering him and lifted his head up by his chin and placed a loving hand on his face "Hey, Marcel what's wrong love?"Marcel looked in to Zayn's eyes biting his lip before shaking his head "It doesn't matter Z""Yes it does" His boyfriend insisted now placing both hand on his face "Any thing that makes you upset matters"Marcel blushed ackwardly and blushed "It's not really anything that upsets me, it's just that...Erm I kinda wanna try topping. Don't get me wrong I love being a bottom but ya know"Zayn nodded shocked by Marcel's request and leant his head back against the wall connecting his hands to the other boys."Does it feel good bottoming? I mean does it hurt?"Marcel nodded letting a small smile appear on his lips "I mean it hurts a bit at first but then it feels better than winning the lottery"Zayn nodded then caught Marcel's lips in a short but passionate kiss "OK then love but can we take it slow?"Marcel nodded and pushed Zayn backward slowly on to the bed as he climbed on top catching the boys lips in a hot kiss. It did start slow but it quickly heated up and before they knew it Marcel had stripped Zayn down and was slowly working his mouth down his body.Once Marcel was level with Zayn's manhood he took it in his hand and stroked it as he leaned over to Zayn's pants to get the lube out if the pocket. He quickly coated his fingers before circling his finger around Zayn's hole."Mmmm, feels weird" Zayn grunted but at the same time had a look of pleasure on his face.Marcel smiled at his boyfriend lovingly then wiggled his first finger in to the tight entrance."Mmmm" Zayn moaned uncomfortably at the slight sting but as Marcel started to move his fingers he felt the sting fade and it was quickly replaced by pleasure.Seeing this as a good sign Marcel added another fingers only to pause when Zayn whimpered "You alright Z?" Zayn nodded letting out a long puff of breath "Yeah Marce just stretching a bit but at the same time feels so good"Marcel frowned at the fact that his boyfriend was in discomfort but it quickly changed to a smirk when he hit Zayn's prostate."OH MY FUCK MARCEL" He screamed his hips bucking upwards and his hands tightening on the sheets.Marcel moaned at the boys reaction and quickly covered his cock in lube before placing the tip at Zayn's entrance."You ready Z"Zayn nodded and Marcel pushed the head in before Zayn placed a hand on his chest "Wait"Marcel nodded and stopped eyes wide and mouth agape at this new found tightness and pleasure. He so wanted to thrust in but he would never hurt Zayn like that.He let's Zayn's breathing get back to normal and was about to move before Zayn stopped him again "Marce just get fully inside in one quick motion, it will be easier for me"Marcel looked at Zayn unsure but nodded when he saw his desperate face and then in one quick thrust he was fully inside.At the feeling of the pleasure Marcel moaned loudly falling against Zayn's chest, only looking up when he heard small whimpers."Z" He comforted kissing away falling tears "Do you want me to stop?"Zayn opened his eyes wide and shook his head "Don't you dare just move please"Marcel kissed Zayn's lips and started to thrust in and out trying to ignore Zayn's little whimpers and focusing on finding his special spot and he finally found it."OH SHIT, FASTER" Marcel looked at Zayn and started to thrust faster seeing a pleasured look replacing the pained on.Marcel was up to full speed in no time with every utter of the word "faster" he followed the demand.Marcel's balls were slapping hard against Zayn's ass and sweat was running down there bodies."Marcy, I'm going to cum"Upon hearing this Marcel connected his lips to Zayn's and moaned out feeling Zayn spill in between their chests.Marcel came moments later releasing deep inside Zayn making him groan happily.Zayn chuckled as Marcel pulled out and landed next to him "Who thought it would feel that good to have somthing that big in my bum""Mr Paylinson are you implying that I have a big penis, I'm flattered" Marcel gasped running his fingers over his chest.Zayn nodded before turning on his side and pecking Marcel's cheek "I love you Marcel"Marcel nodded and pecked Zayn in return "I love you too"

This is for @tommogirl98 who wanted Zayn to bottom. Thank @LirryandNiam for this chapter because I literally only wrote one sentence of it.