It Gets Bett...Worse

Even with everything going on with Harry,  Louis and Liam hadn't failed to notice the changes with Zayn these past few weeks. He had been extremely withdrawn and irritable and no one knew why. He had even distanced himself from Marcel. Whenever Marcel would ask him what's wrong all he would say is that he was fine and that he loved him but other than that he wouldn't show Marcel affection or even hold a conversation with him. They hadn't made love for weeks which is a long time for them and Zayn had even been sleeping in the guest room. He never came down to eat dinner with them or to have family time and everyone was worried, even little Niall who missed "his Zee." Zayn would walk by Niall and act as if he wasn't even there and that confused Niall and made him sad.

Zayn and Marcel were at school and Liam had taken Harry to work with him. Louis was downstairs changing Niall's nappy when the phone rang. He finished fastening the nappy then lifted Niall onto his hip answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Paylinson, we're calling about the absence or Zayn Paylinson today from his lessons. It's fourth hour and he still hasn't shown up, is he ill?"

"No, he left this morning with Marcel, is Marcel in his lessons?"

"Yes, he's attended all of them." Zayn was ditching? Zayn didn't like school and he didn't get the greatest marks but he had never ditched before.

"Thank you for calling, I'll figure out where he is." He hung up the phone and put Niall's jumper and shoes on then heading outside and placing Niall in his car seat before driving off.

"Ni go pawrk?"

"No baby we're going to go look for Zee."

"Schwool?"

"No but that's where he should be, that's why he's in trouble."

"Zee go timeouwt!" Louis couldn't help but laugh a bit at Niall's adorableness. He hated to say it but Niall was the only one of his kids who still had that carefree innocence.

"Yes, Zee's going in timeout." Louis drove all around town but he couldn't find Zayn anywhere and he was growing more and more worried. He tried calling Zayn but it kept going to voicemail. He called Marcel who told him that when they had arrived at school that morning Zayn had told him to go to maths and that he'd catch up but he never came. He had tried calling him too but was also sent to voicemail. Marcel was now also worried because he thought that Zayn probably felt unwell and went home. Louis thanked him for the information and told him he'd see him at home later and update him if something happened. Louis then called Liam.

"Lou? Is everything alright babe?" Louis typically never called Liam at work.

"Not exactly, the school called and said Zayn never showed up today. Marcel said he hasn't seen him since before school, I've been driving for over an hour looking for him and..." Louis cut himself off as he spotted Zayn and a few others smoking and drinking in an alley.

"Louis? Are you still there?"

"...He's so dead. I found him and he's in an alley smoking weed and drinking." Louis was furious and when Liam spoke again he could tell he was furious too.

"I'm coming home, his arse is mine." Louis hung up and got out of the car, as soon as the other kids saw Louis they all ran away. Louis picked up Zayn who was now laying on the ground and began carrying him back to the car.

"Oprah you're so strong, have you been lifting? P-put me down Oprah, Imma miss your show if I don't hurry up and get home." Zayn hiccuped. Zayn was so far gone Louis saw no point in yelling at him right now. He put him in the passenger seat and strapped him in before getting back in the driver's seat and driving towards the house.

"Ellen I must say, you and Portia are relationship goals. Oh no, Ellen pull over.. M' gonna be sick!" Louis quickly pulled over and helped Zayn out of the car just in time as he bent over and got sick on the side of the road.  Louis rubbed his back then helped him back in the car and rushing home before he could be sick again. When they got home he tucked Zayn into bed and put a rubbish bin next to him just in case. A few hours later and Zayn woke up with a splitting headache. How did he end up in his bed? Memories of what happened flooded his brain and he groaned. All he wanted was to drink and forget everything that had been going on lately. He got up and walked downstairs slowly so as not to jostle himself too much because his head was still killing him. When he got to the bottom of the stairs he was met with the faces of his furious fathers. Before Zayn could run Liam grabbed him by the back of the neck and dragged him back upstairs and into his and Louis' room with Louis following close behind. Louis shut the door then Liam lost it.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ZAYN?!! HAVEN'T WE HAD THIS TALK BEFORE?! I THOUGHT YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON, YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER FUCKING DO THIS SHIT AGAIN AND NOT ONLY DID YOU DO IT AGAIN YOU ALSO FUCKING DRANK TOO?! NOT ONLY THAT, YOU FUCKING DITCHED AND THEN NO ONE COULD GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU! WHAT'S GOING ON IN THAT EMPTY HEAD OF YOURS BECAUSE CLEARLY THERE'S NO BRAIN! YOU'VE CHANGED LATELY ZAYN AND NOT FOR THE BETTER!" Liam's yelling made Zayn's headache so much worse and he was emotionally drained already.

"FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME!" To say Louis and Liam were shocked was an understatement, Zayn had never even yelled at them before let alone cuss at them too. Liam pulled Zayn over his lap and pulled down his trousers and briefs and began spanking him over and over again as Zayn tried to break free. Liam stopped once Zayn's bum was bright red and raw. Zayn quickly scrambled off Liam's lap.

"FUCK YOU LIAM I HATE YOU! I- I WISH YOU DIED INSTEAD OF MUM!" Liam was livid and extremely hurt whilst Louis was still in shock.

"OH YEAH WELL YOU WERE A MISTAKE! I NEVER WANTED YOU, YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" Louis gasped.

"Liam!" Zayn's eyes watered and he opened the door and ran out, they heard him run downstairs and out the front door. Marcel had been downstairs watching Niall and Harry but when he heard the yelling and saw Zayn run out the door he ran out the door after him. Louis held an inconsolable Liam who felt worse than horrible for saying that to Zayn, he didn't mean it, Zayn was one of the best things that ever happened to him. He was just angry and hurt by Zayn's words.

Marcel caught up to Zayn who was now crying in a park. He went to hold his sobbing boyfriend but Zayn flinched away.

"D-d-n't t-touch me, I-I'm worthless and s-stupid a-and I feel s-so d-dirty and u-unwanted. I w-want to d-die, I w-wish I was d-dead!" Marcel's heart broke.

"Baby no please don't ever say that, never. That would destroy everyone, we love you so much."

"My dad doesn't."

"He loves you more than anything, he just said that because he was hurt, he didn't mean it just like you didn't mean what you said to him. Trust me. Now tell me what's been going on lately love, you haven't been yourself and I'm worried about you." Marcel did not expect what came out of Zayn's mouth next.

"A-A few w-weeks ago... I- I w-was raped."

Damn, their family just can't seem to catch a break lately. Okay I've been planning this all along as well, you didn't really think I'd give you happy endings for every chapter did you? I did however, incorporate the idea of Zayn telling Liam he hates him during a fight and Liam telling him he was a mistake. So thank you to  for that.

QOTC: What's your favourite 1D album?

A: If someone asks me I couldn't give an answer because I love all of them so much however, if I'm doing dishes or homework or something I somehow always either listen to Midnight Memories or Take Me Home. I don't even think about it, I just subconsciously type in one of the albums on Youtube.