Misunderstanding

Marcel watched from a distance as a guy hugged all over Zayn and kissed his cheek as Zayn smiled and hugged him back for too long in Marcel's opinion. So this was why Zayn had forgotten to meet him at their normal spot after school, he was cheating on him. Marcel furiously wiped away the tears threatening to spill over and left home. He walked in the house and tried to go upstairs  before anyone saw him but he wasn't that lucky.

"Marcel? What's wrong love? Where's Zayn?" Marcel just wiped another tear.

"Um, he's still at school."

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, I just had a bad day today and I'm over emotional,  I just need a nap and I'll be okay." Louis didn't believe him but he decided to let it go. If Marcel wanted to talk about it then he would come to him later. Marcel went up to his and Zayn's room and grabbed some clothes and other things and went into the guest room, throwing himself on the bed sobbing. Why would Zayn cheat on him? Was he not good enough? Was he bored with their sex life? Did Zayn not find him attractive any more? He heard Zayn come home about 20 minutes later and he was about to go confront him when he heard a voice he'd never heard before. He went to the top of the staircase and looked down seeing the same guy standing there with Zayn. Did Zayn forget he lived here?! Why would he bring home his new boyfriend. Marcel didn't want to stand there and watch them so he ran back to guest room and sobbed until he fell asleep.

Marcel awoke to a knock on his door. Being too tired and dazed to think about asking who it was he just got up and opened the door, when he saw Zayn standing there he went to slam the door again but Zayn put his foot in the door.

"Marce what's wrong? I've been trying to get you to open the door for an hour now, I wanted you to meet someone but he already went home." Marcel scoffed. Was Zayn fucking serious?

"I'm sorry I didn't want to meet your new boyfriend. It's okay if you don't love me any more but I still love you and I still live here and it hurts seeing you with someone else." Zayn's face fell.

"Boyfriend? Marcel you're my boyfriend, I love you so much. You thought I was cheating on you?"

"Cut the shit Zayn, I saw him kiss your cheek and you two hugging all over each other."

"Marcel baby no, his name is Shane Dawson and he was my best friend as a kid. He moved away to the states when we were 8 and he just moved back and he goes to our school now. We lost contact for the longest time and when we saw each other again I was just so happy to see him. Angel I'd never cheat on you, I love you so much. I'd never want anyone else. Why would you even think I stopped loving you." Marcel let a tear slip but Zayn wiped it away and pulled his boyfriend into his chest.

"I thought I wasn't good enough any more and that you were bored with me and that maybe I wasn't giving you enough during sex or something." He whispered. Zayn cooed and gently pushed Marcel away before cupping his cheek and kissing him.

"If anything I'm not good enough for you, you're perfect to me Marcel and I love you, please never forget that." Marcel kissed him again and they spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching films. The next day Zayn introduced Shane and Marcel and they actually got along really well and Zayn was happy about that. Who wouldn't want their best friend and boyfriend to get along?

Sorry that's short. I'm in class and I'm trying to post before break ends. thank you to STYLES1026 for the prompt.

QOTC: Who's your favourite 1D member?

A: I honestly literally can't pick, I love all of them equally, including Zayn. if someone tried to make me choose one I'd cry and hyperventilate.