He'll Be Okay

Liam and Louis left Niall with Zayn because Harry had a doctors appointment. Harry hated the doctors and would always be even more sensitive the rest of the day. You could look at him the wrong way and he'd cry. They had to go grocery shopping after and they just prayed that Harry would behave throughout the whole day.

"Haz we're here. You have to be good okay? The doctor isn't here to hurt you, everything he does is to help you." Harry curled up in a ball on the floor of the car.

"No." Harry let a tear fall and Louis almost told him he didn't have to, Harry had Louis wrapped around his little finger, same with Liam however Liam didn't give in so easily.

"Harry I'm not playing with you, you need to be a big boy and get out of the car or else I'll get you out myself." Liam said sternly but Harry didn't move so Liam opened the door and grabbed Harry, holding him on his hip.

"I need you to listen to me baby. This is to help you." Harry just cried softly into Liam's neck, he was so scared he was shaking. Liam felt horrible for his little boy but he needed this check up, they'd been avoiding it as long as possible but Harry hasn't been in two years. Once they entered the office Liam sat down with Harry still in his arms while Louis filled out then turned in all the needed paperwork. Soon after a doctor came out and called Harry's name. Back in his office Harry refused to let go of Liam so Liam had to sit on the examination table with him.

"Hi Harry, I'm Dr. Sugg. Do you remember me?" Harry whimpered in response. Dr. Sugg has been the family doctor since Zayn was a baby so he's seen them all grow up. He was actually quite close with Liam and Louis and they often invited him and his husband Caspar over for dinner.

"Okay Harry, I'm just going to listen to your heartbeat okay?" Harry didn't move his face out of Liam's neck so he took that as an okay. He listened closely to Harry's heartbeat.

"All good. Now I need you to be a big boy and let go of your dad for just a minute okay?" Liam tried to put him down but Harry started crying. Liam was getting frustrated, he needed Harry to cooperate.

"Harry listen to me you need to listen and just stand on your own for one minute then I'll pick you up again. If you don't no cartoons tonight."

"Don't care." Harry latched on tighter and Liam felt hopeless, they didn't know how to ever punish Harry because they definitely couldn't spank him but taking away things and time outs did nothing. Liam finally detached Harry from his neck and put him down against his will. As soon as his feet touched the ground he began crying. Louis went to go get him but Liam stopped him.

"He's not in any danger, he'll be okay." Dr. Sugg led Harry to the scale and height chart and soon it was over and Harry was back in Liam's arms.

"Okay he just has to get a....." Dr. Sugg didn't say the word because it would upset Harry so he just decided to do it without telling Harry, who had his face buried in Liam's neck again. As soon as the needle pierced his skin he let out a blood curdling scream and began hysterically sobbing. Louis grabbed him from Liam and began rocking him. He pulled a dummy out of his pocket and stuck it in Harry's mouth which helped him calm down a bit. They only let Harry use it when he was ill or had to visit the doctor and Harry loved it. Soon his sobs became hiccups as he fell asleep in Louis' arms.

"So is everything okay with him Joe?" Liam asked.

"Everything looks good except his height and weight. He hasn't grown since his last check up which was two years ago and he now weighs 52 Lbs. He's lost 8 Lbs. since last time and he really can't afford to lose anymore. He should be about 90 Lbs so I highly suggest a high calorie, high protein and carb diet." They thanked Joe and left the office, heading to Tesco.

"Come on Harry please get out of the car!" Liam had just about had it, they'd been sitting in the car park for ten minutes negotiating with a 12 year old.

"NO GO HOME!"

"Harry you do not raise your voice at me or Papa." Liam grabbed Harry as he kicked and screamed, accidentally kicking Liam in the balls. He hunched over in pain.

"Louis please get him!" Louis strapped Harry into the cart so he couldn't move as he screamed and kicked, he was making it look like they were trying to kidnap him. Louis helped Liam up and they entered Tesco. Soon their cart was full and Harry was forced to walk.

"Papa I want this candy." Louis was about to say yes but Liam intervened.

"No Harry, after how you behaved today you don't deserve it." That was it, Harry went mad. He opened the candy and stuffed it in his mouth then spat it out at Liam. Then he went over to the entire display and kicked it over before throwing himself on the ground. Liam was done, he handed Louis his debit card to pay for the damage then grabbed Harry and pulled him into the shop toilets.

"I'M SICK OF YOUR BEHAVIOR TODAY HARRY! NOTHING WORKS WITH YOU, TAKING AWAY THINGS, TIME OUTS..NOTHING! AND YOU CAN'T CONTINUE TO GET AWAY WITH THIS!" Liam never thought he'd ever spank Harry again but he was out of ideas and he was at wits end so he bent Harry over his knee, pulled his pants down and gave him one hard spank. Harry did nothing, he was literally in shock but then he realized what happened, his dada hit him,he hurt him. Harry ran out of the toilets and ran around looking for Louis and when he he couldn't find him he started panicking, his vision got blurry and next thing he knew he was seeing black spots and he hit the ground.

Louis found Harry at the same time as Liam and Liam told him what happened. Louis picked Harry up and put him in the car. As soon as they got home Louis put Harry in bed, his breathing was normal so he knew Harry was no longer passed out but just worn out and sleeping. He kissed his forehead and turned on his night light before leaving the room.

When he entered his and Liam's room he saw his husband curled up, crying. He went over to him and pulled him into his chest.

"I'm a horrible father Louis, I was just so furious and I didn't know what else to do. God I feel horrible. I understand if you want a divorce."

"Liam no, he needs to learn the difference between a spanking and a beating, he's just confused and scared right now but I'll talk to him tomorrow okay? You're a great father and there were plenty of times in the past where he probably should have been spanked but I was too passive with him. I'm glad you didn't allow him to get away with his behavior today, it was horrible. I love you okay? You're an amazing father and Harry will be okay." Liam kissed him then laid down with Louis being the big spoon this time because Liam needed it.

"I love you too, so much Louis, you and the boys."

Thanks to my nasty whore best friend for the prompt idontownemotionirent.....you suck camel dicks <3. KEEP COMMENTING PROMPTS <3