We're Alone

This is going to be short, I'm tired.

Louis and Liam haven't had a date night since before Harry came along so it's been a long time. Zayn noticed that his dads had been super stressed lately so he and Marcel offered to watch the boys for the night. They were hesitant because Harry didn't do well when both his fathers were gone but Zayn assured them it'd be fine. Louis ended up deciding that they would only leave once Harry was in bed so he tucked him in and kissed him goodnight at around 8 pm. After he was sure he was asleep he said goodbye to Marcel, Zayn, and Niall and left with Liam.

"Where are we going?" Liam knew Louis hated feeling like he was getting old and he thought romantic dinners were old people activities so he planned a fun filled, exciting night for them.

"Well I thought we could go bowling then maybe a round of go karting."

"Liam have I ever told you how much I love you?"

"A few times." He joked. An hour later and Liam had lost three consecutive bowling rounds and they were now on their way to go karting.

"Niall you have to put clothes on!" Zayn and Marcel had just given him a bath and he ran away before they could dress him.

"Noooooo Nakwed!" Niall continued to run until Zayn finally caught him and was able to put a nappy on him.

"Come on bug it's time for bed." He handed him his stuffed bunny and put a dummy in his mouth before carrying him up to his room and placing him in his crib. They both kissed him goodnight and left the room. There was still about an hour before Liam and Louis were due to be home so Marcel and Zayn went to his room. As soon as they closed the door Zayn attached his lips to Marcel's and pushed him back on the bed, climbing on top of him.

"We're alone" Marcel smirked and grabbed Zayn's shirt, pulling it off as Zayn did the same to Marcel.  Zayn attached his lips to Marcel's neck and began to undo his pants when he heard "WE'RE HOME!"

"Shit shit shit! Quick Marcel but your shirt back on." They both quickly put their shirts back on and fixed their hair before walking into Niall's room, they turned around and walked out just as Liam and Louis got upstairs to make it look like they had just put Niall to bed.

"Thank you so much boys, we needed that date night."

"No problem, they were great."

"Yeah it was easy dad. We could do this once a month for you."

"Really? You guys are amazing. Anyway goodnight boys, you know the rules, Marcel sleeps on the couch."

"We know Papa. Goodnight."

Zayn and Marcel got away with their little make out session...this time.

Sorry it's short but I'm super exhausted, anyway comment prompts or if you want to see a continuation of any of the previous prompts let me know <3 I'll try to update tomorrow but I doubt it because I'm most likely going to be gone all day.