Protective

Warning: Possibly Offensive Slurs. I in no way agree with any of them, I think they're disgusting but it's for the purpose of the prompt. Also some violence but to be honest it's well deserved.

Liam and Louis noticed it was a nice day out and decided to take Harry and Niall to the park. It was rare that it wasn't raining in London so they wanted to take advantage of the situation. They were sat on a bench watching Niall play in the sand and Harry playing with a boy about 8 years old. Harry wasn't your typical rough and tough boy. Liam and Louis were okay with that and they allowed Harry to express himself freely. He had days where he wanted to wear Dinosaur shirts and Transformer shoes and he had days where he wanted to wear his Tinker Bell dress and tiara with green high heels that had feathers on them. He made it very clear that he was a boy though. he by no means wanted to be a girl but in his opinion it was okay for a boy to be feminine. He felt like gender norms were stupid and didn't abide by them. So what if he was girly? Liam and Louis loved that about Harry. He was doing what made him happy. Sure other people stared and sometimes quietly made comments but Harry couldn't mentally process that people judged him and his dads were thankful for that, they wanted to keep Harry happy. No one had ever outwardly said anything to Harry, well at least not until today.

Harry had been playing with the other little boy who they heard Harry call "Aiden." They were going down the slides together. Harry was wearing a pink, frilly, lace dress with white frilly socks and black flats with little bows on them. He had black velvet headband in his hair. Louis and Liam thought he looked absolutely adorable.

"AIDEN GET AWAY FROM THAT FREAK HESHE! YOU DON'T WANT TO CATCH THE GAY TRANNY DISEASE!" A tall man yelled at the little boy who Liam and Louis assumed was his son. Harry didn't understand what was happening. He was just playing, he wasn't doing anything wrong. The man reminded him of his biological father and it scared him. The man walked up to the two boys and yanked his son away before getting in Harry's face.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY SON YOU DISGUSTING FAGGOT! YOU HAVE A DICK NOT A VAGINA STOP DRESSING LIKE A QUEER!" Liam was BEYOND furious. Harry was starting to hyperventilate. Liam got up and told Louis to grab Harry and Niall and take them back to the car. Louis did as Liam said as Liam walked over to the man. He was so pissed he couldn't see straight. He stopped right in front of the man. He was taller than Liam but Liam definitely had more muscle.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU YELL AT MY SON! HE CAN EXPRESS HIMSELF AS HE WISHES AND YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO GET IN HIS FACE AND YELL AND CUSS AT HIM!"

"Whatever, why don't you take your fairy son home and go butt fuck your faggot husband."

"YOU'RE FUCKING SICK, HOW DARE YOU MESS WITH A LITTLE BOY WHO'S JUST BEING HIMSELF!"

"Well if that's who "he" is then he should have been aborted."

Liam has never been as livid as he was at that moment. He raised his fist and punched the guy square in the face. He stumbled back, grabbing his nose and Liam took the opportunity to hit him again. This time he hit him in the gut then again in the jaw. The man was now on the ground. Liam punched him once more in the nose, hearing it crack as blood rushed out, he had definitely broken it. He kicked him in the side a few times before walking away.

"NEVER MESS WITH MY FAMILY AGAIN OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Liam got in the car where Louis was still shielding the boys eyes from the scene that had just gone down.

"I'm sorry I had to do that love but he crossed a line."

"I understand it was to protect Harry babe. I just didn't want the boys to see, especially Harry because it might remind him of...you know." Liam nodded, he knew it might have reminded Harry of his abusive parents. He wasn't able to understand that Liam wouldn't hit him too just because he hit the other guy.

"Babe your knuckles are bleeding."

"That's nothing compared to what he got." He gently pecked Louis lips and began to drive home in silence. Halfway home he spoke up.

"Hazza?"

"Yes dada?"

"You keep being who you want to be okay? As long as you're happy that's all the matters."

"Okay dada."

Thank you to AnnabelKeeley for the prompt. :) Keep commenting prompts guys. <3