Relax Louis

Zayn was grinning from ear to ear, Marcel had just asked him on a date. It would be their first since they've been busy with school the past few weeks. Zayn went downstairs to go ask his fathers permission, they knew Zayn and Marcel were dating but they only ever hung out at each other's houses when their parents were home and at school, they'd never been alone.

"Dad, Papa, can I talk to you?"

"Sure love, what's up?"

"Um Marcel asked me on a date tonight to the cinema, can I go?" Louis and Liam smiled before Liam spoke.

"Of Course you can."

"Thanks Dad, Thanks Papa." Zayn left the room after that and went to go get ready and as soon as he was gone Louis' smile dropped.

"Liam a date?! Oh god, oh god, my baby is going on a date, they're going to be alone, alone leads to kissing, kissing leads to sex, and sex leads to pregnancy oh my god Liam i'm too young to be a grandpa!" Liam couldn't help but laugh at his husband's distress.

"Babe I don't know if you remember this but they're both boys....they can't get pregnant. And I don't think they'll have sex at the cinema, it's a public place."

"LIAM WE HAD SEX AT THE CINEMA!"

"Okay true but, it was empty."

"How do we know it won't be empty tonight? Actually I know how, we'll go with them."

"Louis no, let them go on their date."

"No, either we follow them or they don't go."

"Fine but I don't like this and what about Harry and Niall? We can't take them."

"I've got it covered. Just go get ready, wear all black."

Two hours later and Marcel showed up at the front door in a nice dress shirt, black skinny jeans, and brown boots, his hair was left natural and he was wearing contacts instead of glasses. Zayn thought he looked hot. He said hello to Louis and Liam as he waited for Zayn. Zayn came down a few seconds later and said bye to his dads as they left the house. A few minutes later and Louis and Liam were following a few cars behind Marcel and Zayn. Louis had called Leigh Anne and asked if her and Jade could babysit the boys which they happily said yes to.

"For fuck sake Louis, can you please take off the ski mask? You're making it look like you're robbing the place." Louis glared at Liam but took off the ski mask. They pulled into the car park and got out of the car, following the two boys inside. They found their seats a few rows behind and relaxed as the film started. A few minutes in Marcel stretched then put his arm around Zayn's shoulder as Zayn relaxed into his chest.

"Oh my god Liam I can see their boners from here!"

"Louis relax and just enjoy the film, they don't have boners."

About 10 minutes later Zayn cupped Marcel's cheek and began kissing him, Marcel deepened the kiss and when Louis saw this he just about shit himself.

"SEX! OH MY GOD I SMELL PREGNANCY!"

"Louis be quiet!" It was too late though Zayn turned around.

"Dad?! Papa?! Are you spying on us?!" Liam looked flustered.

"Don't look at me this was all your Papa's idea."

Louis walked over and hugged Zayn.

"I'm so glad you're not pregnant"

"Papa I can't get pregnant I'm a boy. "

"I don't believe in gender roles."

"Why did you spy on us? Don't you trust me?"

"I do Zayn I swear it's just this means you're growing up Zayn, you're not my little one year old baby that I have to constantly care for anymore. I love Marcel, I really do I'm just scared to let go."

"It's okay Papa, I'm still your baby no matter what but it's time for me to be more independent."

"Okay Zayn, um, your dad and I will let you enjoy the film, we'll leave now. I love you."

"I love you too."

Louis and Liam left and when Zayn got home that night he told his dads all about the rest of his date and how much of a gentleman Marcel was. Liam smiled as well as Louis, he had to accept the fact that Zayn was growing up.

Thank You to Tommogirl98 for the prompt. Sorry I haven't updated much, I've been busy all afternoon but if you guys comment or inbox me prompts I'll get a few more out today, I just don't have any more prompts at the moment.