1

" You're still here?"

Harry

Fuck. Damn it, why do I ever drink? Every time. It's never worth this damn headache when I wake up. At least my pillow smells good.

Wait. That's not my...that doesn't smell like my bed. It's like...flowery and shit. What is that? It smells fucking good, that's all I know. I slowly blink my eyes open and turn onto my back so I can stretch my arms over my head. Hangovers are the worst. Where the fuck am I?

"You're still here?"

What the...I lift my head and look over my body towards the voice. A girl with her hair piled messily on top of her head stands in the doorway, arms crossed over her chest. She's wearing a massive tshirt and from the looks of it, not much else.

"Umm...hi?"

She rolls her eyes and walks towards the bed, bending over on her way and picking up what looks like the clothes I was wearing last night. I swear, I never do this. I'm not the kind of guy that does one night stands every weekend. This just happened. I must have been so hammered.

"Slumber party's over," she says. She tosses all my clothes at my face. "Time to leave."

"What?" I laugh, uncovering my face. Bits and pieces start coming back and I remember stumbling into things in this apartment. She tugged on my hair and that was fucking hot.

"I have to work and honestly, it's weird that you're still here," she says simply.

"It's weird?" I repeat. I prop myself up on my elbows and raise an eyebrow. "We had sex last night and I fell asleep. Why is that weird?"

"Who stays the night?" she says, sassily moving her head forward. She rolls her eyes and waves a hand at me. "Forget it. Just get dressed and get out."

"Aren't you a bucket of sunshine," I tease as she walks out of the room. She's hot, I'll give her that. Feisty too.

I stand up and pull on my boxers. A flashback of her pulling them off with her teeth flashes in my mind. Yeah, I definitely had fun last night. After my pants are up and buttoned I take my shirt in my hand and walk out to the main area. The apartment is small but it's pretty tidy, aside from some books laying on the table and couch.

"Do you go to college?" I ask, running a hand through my hair as I walk towards her. She pours coffee into a mug and turns around, eyes scanning my torso with a bored expression. That's unusual.

"Why do you care?" she asks simply. Not in a bitch-way, just genuinely wondering.

"It's just a simple question. Just trying to be polite," I explain, pulling my t-shirt over my head.

"I don't do questions," she says. She takes another sip of her coffee and walks away from me. "I trust you can let yourself out? I need to shower."

"I had a nice time too!" I call after her. She shuts the door without a word and I find myself laughing, pleased with her attitude instead of offended by it. I've clearly worn out my welcome, though, and it's time for me to leave.

When I get back to my house I cringe at the smell. This place is gross. No way in hell am I cleaning up after four other guys. I clean my shit and that's good enough for me. I walk up the creaky steps to my room and grab a towel so I can take a shower before I go to work.

"Styles!"

I poke my head out the door I was about to close when I hear Louis call my name. He stops outside the door and crosses his arms, sly smirk on his face.