" Is she why you dragged me here?"

Carmen

"I feel like you might be stalking me," Harry says, leaning against the counter on his palms.

"Is that so?" This guy really can't take a hint. I thought I made it pretty clear between yesterday and the party last night that I'm not interested in any more than I already got from him. If anyone is doing the stalking, it's him. He shows up at my work two days in a row and at my house.

"Yeah, it's a little creepy to be honest, Carmen."

"Did you come here for coffee or just to bother me?" I ask, crossing my arms. He smiles, a cute little crooked smile that reveals one dimple on his left cheek and I have to try really hard not to show that I think he looks so cute right now.

"Is she why you dragged me here?" the other boy asks. I recognize him from last night and I think he was at the house Friday night as well. By his British accent I'm assuming he's the other one Liam was talking about. Harry glares at him and punches his arm. Wow, so I guess all hopes that he didn't come here for me are now gone. Louis laughs and looks at me.

"Shut up, Lou," Harry mumbles. He looks up at the menu and I have to bit the inside of my cheek so I don't smile.

"I guess you are a little scary," he says to me. I shrug.

"That's not really my problem, is it?"

"She's feisty," he says, putting his hand on Harry's shoulder.

"I know," Harry agrees. His eyes move from the menu board above my head to me and he smiles again.

"Are you guys going to order?" I ask again. It's not like it's busy, but I don't feel like dealing with flirty boy right now.

"You dragged me here so you're buying," Louis says. He turns to me. "I'll have a coffee and two muffins. Oh, and one of those bread cake things."

"Okay." I punch it into the register and wait for Harry to order. When I look up at them he's making a weird face at Louis.

"I think he wants me to leave you two alone for a moment," Louis says. Harry covers his face with his hands and I just glare. "So I'll be right over there."

I watch as he walks to a table by the window and sits down in one of the chairs. Harry shakes his head at him and Louis just waves. To my great happiness someone walks in behind Harry so I have a reason to hurry him along while Ivy brings Louis what he ordered.

"I have other customers," I tell him. "Are you going to order?"

"I'll have a coffee and a breakfast sandwich," he says. I nod and put the order in. "Are you this rude to all of your customers?"

"I'm not rude," I snap. "You're doing this on purpose."

"Doing what?"

"You know-" I stop and take a deep breath. The satisfied smirk on his face is his tell; he's doing this on purpose, he wants to get a rise out of me. "It's $13.77 please."

He hands me fifteen dollars and after I've given him the change he walks over to where Louis is already sitting. I really hope they don't stay here.

"Who are they?" Ivy whispers to me.

"They were at a party at my house last night."

"The one with the curly hair is so into you," she says, nudging me with her elbow.

"He's not," I assure her. She rolls her eyes and goes to the register while I finish their order. Whatever Harry wants from me, I know it's nothing good. He either wants to sleep with me again or I'm just some kind of game since I'm clearly not as easy as other girls on campus. He seems like the kind of guy that's really used to having girls throw themselves at him, so I'm probably just a challenge.