The sun was blazing and the heat finally touches my skin. I groaned and stretch my arms. I went inside my bathroom and too surprised to see my face in such a messy look. My mascara and eyeliner are all over. Ugh. I lazily free my face from all the make ups and washed it more and then my head started to buzz as well. I took out a medicine from the orange bottle and swallowed it immediately as i try to calm myself. Last night was a great party night with my best friend, Kaylah.

I look myself in the mirror once more and began laughing quietly when my mid rib lacy top was still on with a black bra underneath but my skirt was no longer on. I was then only wearing my undies and looked around to find my skirt. I ripped off my top as i walk around the room and found nothing to cover myself. I confidently walked downstairs and thankfully saw a white shirt. Grabbing it in my hand, i hurriedly put it on and i like how it swallows me. Oversized. Not so bad. I held my glasses and put it on, tied my hair in a messy bun and head straight to the kitchen.

A back of somebody welcomed me.

"Hey! Who are you?" i punched him thrice in the arm and i heard him make a disgusted sound. He faced me with a hurt expression and then i realized that it was just Moses.

"Holy crap! Im sorry. I just got...."

"No its okay but that hurts! Ouch Juls! What are your hands made up of?" he run his hands on his arms.

I back off and smiled apologetically. That must probably hurt.

"Im cooking porridge for you. Does your head hurt?" He asked as he stirred my bowl and slid it carefully in front of me.

"Careful, it's hot," he warned me.

"Thanks. Yeah! My head hurts and i had my medicine earlier," i took a spoon of the porridge and blow it before eating it. He was just watching me as i eat and then i realized that he was then staring at me.

"Moses, stop eye raping me," i rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"You're too vocal, yknow. That's what i like about you," he giggled.

"Aaaah. So somebody is starting to like me. You cant fall for me," i fired up.

He smirked.

"I wont, dont worry. You're not even my type," he said as he stood up and left the kitchen.

Wait. So this stupid guy just told me that i am not his type?

Oh come on!

"Hoy Moses!" i screamed. Nobody told me that in my face ever! And he shouldn't be.

"Yeah?" He pulled a seductive smile and that made me stop and my eyes wanders all over his body as he changed his t-shirt right infront of me. I never noticed that i was drooling over his six pack abs.

"Now who is eye raping who? And who is starting to like who?" He smiled, that kind of smile again and he winked at me.

"Ugh! Get out of my house!" I screamed in disgust throwing my hands up in the air. It's too early for this shits!

I heard him laugh as he went out of the cabin.

And before i could climb up the stairs to go to the mini second floor, he came back with a playful smile and said,

"but by the way, you look way hotter with my shirt on you."

Ugh!!!

"Damn you! Just... Get the fuck out of here!" And i heard his guffaws which totally teases and irritates me.

I got ready and took a shower before heading to Kaylah's coffee shop.

My best friend doesnt know about Moses living in my house for days now. I wanna tell her last night when we went out clubbing but i just thought of why would i tell her? He's someone not related to me or anything. Right? So, i see no reason to tell her. To keep it secret, perhaps, is the perfect thing to do as of the moment.

"Ang lalim ata ng iniisip mo jan?" she snapped.

"Si Moses kasi!" i untie my bun and sat on the chair.

"Moses? Who's Moses?" she asked with her wide eyes. Then there i realized that i absentmindedly mentioned Moses' name. Oh Julie, how stupid you are?!!!!

"Ha? Wala. Wala," i moved up and went to pretentiously fixed the cups as i hand over to some of the staffs.

"Hoy! Halika nga sa office!" she dragged me inside her office then and i had no choice but to tell her the truth. That a guy who i barely know is living in my cabin with me.

"What?!" I almost lost all my senses when she screamed for like a minute letting out all her emotion.

"I just wanna help him you know and.."

Her eyes shining bright and she's smiling stupidly as she moved her face closer to mine and stared into my eyes.

"Did something happened to both of you? Did you two had sex? Was it a rough one? How was it?" Her malicious smile went wider and her brows playfully went up and down.

Wait what?

"Oh my God, Kaylah Olivia Romana, what even the fuck are you talking about?!" my brows met and my mind burst a thousand question why would she think of that?

"Oh Julie Anne San Jose, were best of friends! You can tell me everything. I mean.. Every. Single. Thing."

I shrugged and then my shoulders fell.

"I cant believe youre talking about dick and shits to me right now," i pouted and i saw her slowly sat down on her swivel chair right infront of me.

"So walang nangyari?" she questioned. Oh this bitch. If she wasnt my bestfriend, im sure she's probably dead by now. Her questions were irritating and so is she.

"Wala. That's not a kind of guy he is. He seemed a little bossy and there's this bad guy thing and boastful in him but i know he wont touch me. And Kay," i paused and recall the thing he said this morning....

"I'm not even his type. So were good." I smiled sadly and then stood up and went back outside to proceed working.