29

Three words.

Normal.

Today.

Moses.

"I'll make breakfast for us," he smiled after he kissed my forehead.

"Okay. But Moe. Just so you know, kissing forehead isnt normal," i giggled and so did he.

"Let that one go," and then he did it again.

Ugh.

So he took his time cooking bacon and hotdogs and pasta with unfamiliar ingredients. Oh God i miss his cooking alot.

I was smiling ear to ear as i watch him cook and plate all the food and then served it for me.

"Thank you," i clapped my hands and started feeding myself.

"Eat. Let's go stroll later," he smiled and i nodded. I wasnt able to talk because my mouth is too full. And yeah, you can rate me as patay gutom now but his cooking really is something very different. It's just bacon, hotdogs and weird pasta but it tastes unbelievably delicious.

"Careful," he laughed and handed me a glass of juice.

"Sorry ah," swallowed the food. "Parang isang taon akong hindi nakakain simula nung nawala ka na," i laughed and then all of a sudden realized what i said.

"Oooops," i laughed and he followed.

NORMAL.

"That's okay," he blushed and i just continued eating comfortably infront of him.

I dont even know what's going on with me but at least just for today, im gonna experience how it felt like to be moving around with him. Im gonna take this opportunity to spend a little time with him and this time, i get to spend and share a moment with the real Elmo Moses Magalona.

"You ready to go?" He knocked on my door and i went out super ready. Well im not in the mood to dress up today but i had warmer longsleeves underneath plus a white soft shirt, a black leather jacket with scarf plus a black jeans paired with a black boots and im fine with that.

I looked at him and his jaw literally dropped upon seeing me.

"Huy Moe. Akala ko ba magsstroll tayo?" I asked and gave him a weird look.

"Ha? Oh," and there he blushes.

"Yeah. Tara. Antagal mo kasi," he chuckled as he get his bag and carried it with him and we walked out the door.

As expected, it's gonna be a blocks and blocks of walking and it feels good. The weather seemed so nice, its not hot, and its not so cold either unlike the last couple of days wherein Kay and I had to rushed to a clothing store to buy extra scarf.

So we enjoyed seeing the edifices that i have been dreaming to see. I was too mesmerized to see the beauty the world's most admired tower. I could live here forever but then i cant. It brought a smile to my face realizing that life's details is sometimes can be a temporary one. One moment you're enjoying the moment of your life, the second moment, you're letting go. It's weird, right? But that's what makes life too precious. Because we tend to live a day as if it's our last chance to live.

Today, there's no regret of being with him.

Watching him take photos of everything he sees made me giggle. He couldnt let go of his cameras. He got three, surprisingly. One was hang over his left shoulder, the other is on the left and the other is on the right. I offered for him my hand but said he's fine. 1 polaroid and 2 SLR, alright.

I asked him to go for a lunch to that place where Kev took us the first night we got here and its so damn good, the foods and deserts. I was busy having scoops of my vanilla ice cream when he took out his polaroid and snapped. He just couldnt stop laughing after developing the film.

"Moks!" I chased his hand but kept pushing away.

"Shot 58 for today," and then he looked at the photograph and hand it over to me.

"What shot 58?" my brows met as i asked him.

"Come on. Finish your ice cream so we can go for a walk again," he smiled and finally finishes my food. I was fishing in my credit card in my bag and signaled the waiter but Moe had it all done.

"Hey, i invited you here, i should be the one paying," i told him but he replied a short laugh and held my hand.

"Tara na," and then we found our way out of the restau.

We were walking near the eiffel tower on that one fine afternoon, watching the sun set as it fights its perfectly combined colors on the horizon. I threw him a quick look and caught him took another snap of me.

"That's enough, Moe," i shook my head and walked towards him.

"Give me that," i held his camera and took us a picture.

"There," we waited for a moment and when the picture came out, i saw how he heartbreakingly pulled a smile on his face.

"Hey, can i do one thing?" He asked as his smile stayed on his face.

I smile playfully trying to guess what he's about to do. His face was getting closer and i finally knew what he's gonna do. Lifting his hand holding the camera infront of us, his lips softly and securely touches mine and then it gets deeper, then click, a snap came out. He held my jaw and kissed me for the second time as he closed our distance. I pulled a smile while kissing him, it felt so surreal to have been touched by him at this moment, in this romantic place; its as if an angel is wrapping me. After a long minute, we let go. For some reason, my heart skipped a bit when i saw his tears run down his face. He pulled a smile and held my hand giving me all the polaroid snaps he took today.

"It is, i think, the right time to end this," there he finally said it and my heart was shattered.

"I just.. It's too hard to move on but im gonna try my best," and his tears spilled down continuously on his face and without any hesitation, i wiped and dried his face.

"Julie. Kahit walang tayo, i'm gonna stop."

"Moe, im so sorry. I swear, i never wanted to hurt you. Im walking away because i need to. Hindi mo maiintindihan ngayon, pero balang araw, maiintidihan mo din," and there i cried my heart out.

He nodded and smiled at me as the last one tear drops from his eyes.

He held my face as he say....

"You'll always be my Julie. But right now... Im letting you go."

..and the most painful thing that has ever happened in my life is watch the person who is the source of my happiness; and him walking away from will be the last picture i will ever have.

• • •

Hi loves,

Okay. You'll surely gonna kill me with this one and short update but i was so pissed last night. Who wouldn't tho? The wifi was unavailable in a hotel we stayed for the night and i was too mad. I had to rushed back home to publish this. :'(

Anyways, i am sorry for i only have one chap today. The next chaps will follow soon. Today's a busy day for me. I hope you have a good one. I love you <3

M.

PS.

Everything will be alright. :)