25

I woke up the next day a little bit late and all of them were in the dining area chattering as they were having their....... Lunch.

"Hey! Hindi na kita ginising kanina. Ang himbing ng tulog mo," Kaylah flashed a smile on my direction and i gave her one back.

I sat down beside Amilia and had a bread and bacon plus a fresh milk when i noticed something. He hasnt come down yet. I looked at the empty chair where his usual morning spot was and Kev spoke.

"Elmo has to be back to work today. He said he's having a photoshoot and meetings today," Kev smiled and i simply nodded.

"Pagpasensyahan mo na yun kagabi, Juls. I dont even know what he's going through and he wont open up," I heard Kev sighed and i bowed my head, looked at my fingers.

I know what he's going through, Kev.

"Today'a gonna be our last day here. So enjoy today. We're heading back to Manila tomorrow and us three had a long flight to Paris tomorrow night. Magpakabait kayo," and there goes the Kuya side of Kev, talking to his cousins.

"Opo. Promise me to come back the soonest," Amilia pouted and Kev giggled and pinched Mia's cheeks.

"I will. I just need to settle things down and also we have to fix a lot of things there. I'll call you as often as i can," and then he gave his cousins a naughty grin as they all giggle.

The day had gone way too fast and i enjoyed myself walking by the beach. I was able to pack back my things and ready to go with the flow of life awaits me. Okay, that sounded weird but i mean it.

A smile formed on my lips as i watch the horizon fighting in a different color to show. The sun was about to set and it was heartbreakingly beautiful though my feelings was too strange. It's another end of the day and i love watching the sun down but today..... Today feels like... Im grieving.

My emotions were all mixed up and all i wanna do is too just sit down and relax but i couldnt even do it normally. And i perfectly knew why.

Him.

The memories i had with him kept haunting me. I dont even fucking know why but i couldnt avoid it.

My poor heart.

My poor heart will have a hard time moving on and it's just breaking me apart.

I need to seek a way out of this. And leaving is the best one i know.

"Juls, halika na!" I heard Kaylah's voice and i composed myself before showing myself up to them again.

As expected, we had a lovely night altogether.

Definitely a one moment to cherish and then the next thing i know was us making our way back to the city.