His warm lips touches mine and it felt so good to feel them. He tilted his head as he goes deeper into it and slower this time. Our fingers intertwined and he lifted them up, leaning against the wall as our lips move in a perfect sync. After awhile, he let go of our hands and whispered something in my ears.

"Im not a coward."

He said and a smile formed into my lips as he continue to kiss me until it gets too warmer and steamy. I felt my lower region ache for something i hardly recognized. Also, i can feel his bulge against my dress and that made me smile. I ran my fingers over his chest and he lifted me up as he led me up into my room.

He gently lay me down my bed and our eyes met for the second time.

"Julie, just so you know, i am not taking advantage of you and...."

Brushing my lips to his just to shut him, i pulled a smile and my hands went around his neck,

"Moe, i know. I trust you," i whispered. Should i tell that i feel something for him now?

He started nibbling my ears and its sweet spot, tickling my jaw and my neck with his soft and warm lips and then i felt his hands to my sides searching for something.

When he found what he was looking for, i helped him take it out and now im only in my undergarments.

"You are so beautiful," he murmured as he look all over me. I see something in his eyes. There's a spark and love and passion in them and that makes me wanted to give it all in.

"Thank you," i whispered and kissed him again. Tonight, im gonna fall like i dont need saving. Tonight, i will let go of everything. Tonight, it's gonna be different.

He started to pepper me with a small kisses from my cheeks, down to my throat and to the top of my valley and to my stomach before he came back up to claim my lips. He freed himself from his jeans leaving alone his boxers as he locked me in his arms, hovering me. His little kisses were teasing me and that made me giggle. He run his hands around my body until it found my panty line. I gasped as i felt his warm fingers invaded that private section of my body. He pressed his hand and his kisses trailed down until it reaches that part. I started panting and i felt tons of bolts running through my body when i felt him kissed me there.

His lips landed on my inner thigh and my back arched as if im really ready to give it all to him. And i know, without a doubt, im ready for this. Im ready for him.

He touches my hips and quickly run his body up to me and kissed me on the lips. I felt his thing touches my stomach that sends chills all over my body. He went back down and slowly removed my undergarment. In no minute, i felt his tongue moved to the surface of my folds and my hands gripped on the sheet. Tracing fingers around my core, my hips jerked and my head searched for its comfortable way to rest. His tongue moved inside of me and something was building in there. Im not sure of what it was but as he moved faster, something abruptly clicked and exploded.

"I love you," he whispered and he kissed my forehead and my lips.

"Love, are you sure about this? I can stop if you want me to. Maybe this is just your impulsive reaction because you're drunk and.. " his eyes were worried and i touched his brows.

"I am sure about this and Moe, im not drunk. Im too happy you're here with me tonight," a single tear drops from eyes and he kissed it all away. My heart was racing and i have never felt this towards someone before. Not even with Marco. Tonight, i just felt so..... Loved. By him. He kissed my lips again as words from my best friend kept slipping through my head.

"Julie, there is nothing wrong about falling in love. Life is so fucking fragile. And love is too complicated and has no boundaries."

I cupped his face as he touches my hair pinning down behind my ears. He showed a perfect smile at me. The smile that i surely miss.

"I miss you," finally admitting it infront of him, he chuckled and nodded as he boastfully shot,

"I know you do."

I slap softly his chest which made him laugh now and then his eyes shifted to something more deeper as he sincerely talked without breaking our gaze,

"I missed you too. From the moment that i first saw you, i knew i couldn't leave. I thought you were like anybody else but i was wrong. You're wearing a mask and behind it, i knew there are millions of things about you that you are keeping which makes you so mysteriously beautiful. When we attended the church party, i saw how your kind and generous heart reacts and how your eyes see the beauty of life and that's when i surely feel that i was falling. For you," he confessed and that made me focused to his pretty face and tantalizing eyes.

"Strange feelings comes in and i have to weigh things over. You asked me to leave and so i did but as the days dragged on, i realized that all i ever wanted is to stay with you," he continued and he smiled as his lips crushing mine. I answered his kisses with the same intensity. God, i love how it felt to be with him. His words got me and i knew that i too was falling too fast for him but that i couldnt tell him. Instead, i wanna let him feel it.

"Make love to me," i whispered as i tangled my fingers through his soft hair. He nodded flashing a perfect smile on me and then he started kissing me again. He began from my hair and then forehead, to cheeks and tip of my nose and then lips. I felt his lips curled pulling a smile when my hands moved gripping tightly the sheet. He kissed the space between my valley and then my chest where he felt my heart beating. My eyes suddenly closed feeling this very beautiful moment i am sharing with him.

He drop kisses on my stomach before going down my gem.

"Moe," i knew my body ache for more. Our fingers intertwined and he moved infront of me and everything happened too sweetly fast. I just felt something was slowly ripping me inside and it hurts as hell as it seeks for space.

"Julie?" His face was in a total surprised and confused as he looked at me. The pain was growing but it was bearable. I nodded at him and he knew what i meant. Yes, nobody has ever touched me before. He is the first.

"Oh God," he breathe out and sighed happily and he kissed my forehead again.

"I love you," he murmured again in my lips and i pulled a smile.

I think i love you too.

A wave of pain lastly washed all over me as i jerked my hips, adjusting and memorizing the every move our body creates. Im drowning in love and im getting used to this feeling. Our body talks swiftly against each other, it was sweet and conversational.

My pounding heart was all i could ever hear and I smile when i felt that our connected bodies were going along just fine. Im safe whenever he touched me. I felt a gazillion of bolts whenever his lips peppered mine. It drives me crazy whenever he whispered something into my ears. And my mind, heart and body sends signal to carry on when i feel his all exploding right inside of me. And when i say all, i meant all of his. His body, heart and soul.

If this is what it feels whenever i make love to him, then i could do it for a thousand more.

My body collapsed onto him as he wrapped his arms all over me. I can still feel the tingling sensation all over me after we make love. I sighed happily as i touched his bare chest.

With my eyes half closed, i whispered,

"Dont leave."

And then before i drifted off to sleep, i felt him kissed my lips deeply and say,

"I wont. Not until you ask me to."