32

"Okay, Juls, you need to come back here next week for you and your daughter's check up, dont you ever forget," my doctor tapped my shoulder and i shared a nod and a smile. Finally going home today!

"Whenever you have a question, since it's your first time, and congratulations again, im just a call away," and showing off her perfectly formed teeth, she reminded me and that made me chuckle. I think i can handle that since i'll have Tita Terry with me.

"Thank you, Doc. For e...."

"Where's my anak?" a breathless chic broke in and we were not surprised anymore.

Kaylah is finally here.

I laughed when she all dropped her things and went to touch Mielle, her anak. Daw.

"Kaylah." Zach chuckled.

"Oh hey Zach. Holy crap! Hi Doc!" she said carefully and smoothly, not wanting to wake up Mielle.

Did i mention that Kay referred my Doctor to me before i came here? Aaah, i think that i forgot to mention. Also, they're good friends with Zach way back ages ago. It was an easier access as well into my new world to enter since i have close team with me. I wont get lost for sure of being a Mom to Mielle since i have a lovely and generous people in my life. Im beyond thankful to have Tita Terry with me at this very moment. Without her, i wouldn't be able to reach this far bravely.

The three got a little catch up as tita terry fixed our stuffs and without even my knowledge, we were then leaving the hospital. I couldnt believe im about to start the life of being a mom. It's gonna be exciting and at the same time challenging.

I know Kaylah would question me about my 9 months without her. Of course i would want to tell her about my travels and such, and Zach. But it just felt too weird to say it out there. I dont know why. Maybe im not used to talking about the past that didnt really gave impact to me. My pregnancy period is an exemption, of course. But some details of my life for the past months were irrelevant and i need not tell her everything.

"So.. Kumusta naman kayo ni Zach?" and question like this is a little irritating.

"Umm, were good?" I answered, unsure.

Her brows met and i giggled.

"Nothing special?" I knew she's gonna ask.
I smiled and then shook my head.

"He confessed but Kay.. You know i dont really..... "

"I know, i know Julie. Your heart stays with just one man and i need not say it out loud. We both know what's real and who it is," she held my hand and i just simply nodded. Time may pass but there are change that stays the same sometimes for a long time, sometimes always. Sometimes almost forever.

It was almost midnight when we decided to have a cup of milk. I gave her one as she was busy typing on her laptop.

"I think i lost all my files and couldn't find my folders," she said worriedly with her fingers covers her mouth.

"What's wrong?" I asked as i looked closer to her.

"I think my files are gone," she announced and then minimized the folders.

"Oh!" she gasped and held her phone to dial Kev's number.

"Hi hon," i heard Kev greeted her on the other line and then i moved away to avoid hearing their conversation but that's impossible since were just steps away.

"I realized i had your laptop with me. Yes, im sorry. Uhmm hmm. Alright. Which folder?" she held the macbook and typed in something when a series of folders popped out.