5

The next morning, i woke up looking for him but he's not around the house. He must be somewhere in the woods and exploring the place again. The thought of him leaving the cabin makes me a little sad.

Okay this is weird.

Shaking my head, i took a breath and took a shower and head straight to Kay's coffee shop. Back to work!

"Magandang umaga Miss Julie," the staffs greeted me and i simply gave back a quick hi.

I worked all day trying my best to be productive. You probably wonder why i am here at Kaylah's coffee shop. First, ill start with a smile and will probably tell you that this is the lightest work ever for me to do without thinking much about it. I just need to deliver the coffee on the tables or whatever they order and they will pay the bills and stuffs like that and im done. See? Easy! Plus, my bestfriend is paying me a great amount of penny so im good in here. Uhmm hmm. But im kidding. I am happy here. I don't even know how much my bestfriend pays for me. It's always directed to my card.

"Uwi ka na?" Speaking of, she's here.

"Oo. Ikaw?" I asked as i put on my cardigan.

"Dito ka muna. Kwentuhan muna tayo," she sighed sadly as she sat down on the sofa inside her mini office.

"Kay, are you alright?" I anxiously asked.

"Yeah. Im just.. Okay," her shoulders fell surrendering at this moment that she's not really okay.

"Kevin and i had a huge fight right after my photoshoot this morning," she began and i patiently wait for more.

"He said he missed me and he wanted me to moved back to Paris," she said slowly. I faced her immediately upon hearing that moving back thing.

"Kaylah, you cant leave me," I sadly answered and she nodded.

"I know. I love you and i just cant leave right away," She smiled a small one at me.

"But i want to let you go now," i bravely say battling my heart and ignoring my mind. My heart can handle it for sure but it will take time. My mind will be fine. My best friend is the only one i have and i cant have her leave me but i cant keep her forever with me. She has her own life to drive and we are in the age wherein we can stand all alone. True that we will be needing each other but a little reaching out from other people around us will fill everything out. She was teary eyed when she looked at me and i continued,

"We spent a long time with each other since diaper days up to now," she laughed so hard but i also see her tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

"Kevin was with you for like 10 years now. And majority of your time was spent with me. I think he can claim the rest of his now," I giggled as i wiped my tears away.

"Ang drama drama naten," she laughed between our quiet cries as she came near me and gave me a warm hug.

"The road is long but thank you, sweetheart, for your words," she kissed my cheeks. This bitch is calling me sweetheart. So baduy! She laughed when she saw me rolled my eyes and she knew what was that for.

"Toh naman! Arte!" She slapped smoothly my arms and hugged me again.

"Let's go drink and party this friday?" She asked. Three days away from now.

"Sure! Let's take a break!" I laughed.

We had a little more catch up after that but when Kev started to call, i excused myself and told her im heading home and she said its okay.

I slid my body on the sofa bed the moment i got home and suddenly, my eyes closed.

• • •