10

"Moses!" i called as soon as i get home. He came in suddenly with a guitar inside and i saw his smile widens as we locked gaze.

I have in my hands a round red velvet cake and balloons.

"Happy birthday!!!!" I giggled and he came near me with such a cute little face as if about to tear up.

The candles were melting and so i had to remind him to blow it sooner before it all get wasted.

He first closed his eyes and made a wish then blow the candles right away.

He gave me a light kiss on the lips and took those things off and placed it on the table.

"Thank you so much but you shouldn't have thought about it," he told me and i rolled my eyes.

"Just say thank you," i said dramatically and he laughed.

"Okay. I would want to drink a champaign with you but its a little disappointing that the table wasn't set," he look around as if looking for a better place to stay in.

And then i realized that i wanted to do something near my dad's favorite place around the vicinity.

The waterfalls.

Grabbing a basket, a champaign and a glass, i held his hand and smoothly drag him out of the cabin and brought him there.

"Whoa!" he said in awe as he look at the beautiful place.

"Its perfect, isnt it?" i scream loudly as i strip down my jeans and pulled off my shirt leaving alone my bra and panty as i run towards the falls.

"Come on!" i invited him when i wet my body in, soaking and he chuckled and joined me in.

We took a dip for a long minutes and played under and over the water. After awhile, we decided to get up and drink champaign as we share stories and stuffs.

"Im gonna make a fire," he went up immediately and look for woods that can be heated up and fire.

"I wish you all the best in life! Happiest birthday!" i lifted my glass and had a toast with him right after he thanked me.

"Isn't this place too pretty? No wonder dad couldnt leave this," i said dreamily as i listen to the water falling.

"It is. And thank you for bringing me here," he murmured, smiling.

"You're welcome," i smiled back at him.

We both stared at the fire as we let a moment of silence fell. But when it's getting deeper and deafening, he felt that it was getting awkward and i can feel it too. He spoke and surprisingly say,

"Thank You."

"You already said it. What's that for this time?" a playful smile formed on my lips as i looked at him and he happily shook his head.

"For everything," he simply say.

"That's....." i wanted to say its just nothing of a big deal but no.... There was something more than that.

"I felt like.... I felt like you're the right person to give it all in," i was shaking my head as i speak, unbelievably admitting that it felt so natural to act around him. There was never complications and all that. I think that's what we both needed.

"So, i was your first," he giggly say and i blushed but nodded.

"I never thought that you were still...." his brow went up and i got his point.

"I know. I saw how shocked you were. But it was one of the best night of my life," i confessed.

"So am i," he smiled. The smile that i sure know he agrees to what i just told him.

We went for another dip before heading home for it was getting so late in the evening and i still have to go to work tomorrow.

I was then preparing myself to bed and he was downstairs reading a book on the couch. There was a comforter beside him and two pillows. My brows met and asked,

"You not coming to bed?"

"Ummm?" he hummed as he take his focus on me.

"Im sleepy," its true.

"Is it okay? I mean to sleep with you?" there was a hesitation in his voice and i laughed at it.

"Moe, we werent born yesterday. Of course it's okay. It's as if you havent slept with any girl you were with before," i said in between my chuckles and he laughed then turned serious.

"I havent," he said. Alright. I rolled my eyes and loudly took steps heading to my room when he came running after me.

"Hey! Wait up. I just needed to make sure. You know it's rude to just come in without your permission or something," he kissed my cheeks and i sighed. This feeling is so new. I feel like my heart is going to explode anytime soon. He's a little old fashion bastard and it's kind of sweet.

"I have something to tell you," i faced him once we were lying on my bed. His deep eyes were bore on mine as he patiently wait.

"I saw my ex fiancé three days ago," i started. I was waiting for his reply as i study his expression. His brows moved but his eyes remained locked deep to mine. He was surely thinking about me having an ex fiancé was crazy.

"Okay. And what did he tell you?" he asked.

"He said he wants me back," i said those words straight and his brows met and forehead creased.

"I told him that i coped up long ago and im done with him. I cant be with a man who cheats on my back. I didnt even know that those common dramas from the television can happen to anybody. And i was one of that 'anybody'. That's funny!" i chuckled. He touched my cheeks as he asked,

"Are you okay? What did he do to you?"

He knew and i know that he can feel that Marco did something to me. But it was no big deal anymore to me.

"Im okay. But he kissed me," i answered quietly and he nodded and he smiled.

"Did you punch him in the face? Kicked his balls?" he asked seriously and i started laughing.

"Oh baby! Youre too hilarious! But!!!!" i was laughing and then held his face and continued,

"I didnt punched him but i almost did that! I pushed him away though and slapped him so hard! It marked on his cheek and i dont even care," i crazily sum up what happened between I and Marco's club encounter.

"That's my girl!" he leaned in and kissed me. I held his chin and never let it go for awhile as i wanna feel him more against me.

But when we pulled away, i chuckled, "He's such a jerk!"

"He is," i nodded to agree.

"Oh! I have something for you," i smiled and i went to open my drawer to get a box. He sat up straight and looked at me curiously.

"Open it," i told him and he cautiously unbox it.

Waiting for his reaction, i stared into his loving face and slowly pulling a perfect smile on his lips.

It was a frame with a photograph in it. It was him who was sitting down at the veranda of the cabin, thinking deeply as he was looking afar.

"It's beautiful!" he said in a very emotional tone and then hugged me.

"Thank you!"

I tapped his back and then pulled away as i kissed his cheek.

"You're welcome. It's your special day."