4

The next morning, i woke up lying on the couch with a huge comforter around me. All the paper bags were ready and i dont remember finishing it all last night.

There it came into my mind that Moses probably did these all. I slowly get up and looked for him.

"Moses?" I called silently as i walked around the veranda.

He's not here. And so i went in again and hit the kitchen.

"Moses?" my forehead creased when i saw him readying a food for us. A cups of coffee, a bacon and hotdog, a sunny side up and toasted bread.

"Ammm. Pwede bang humingi ng pagkain?" i asked politely and he laughed as he pulled a chair for me.

"These are for you." He chuckled.

"Bakit?" i questioned.

He sat down and watched me feed myself with everything served on the table.

"Bacause i realized last night that you werent a badass girl with a dark personality," he began.

Wtf?

I almost choke out the bread and bacon when i heard him say it.

"What are you talking about? Im a badass sometimes but im a good girl!" i said defensively and he laughed so hard

"That i realized. You just repeated it," he said and i groaned.

"Ewan ko sayo!" i rolled my eyes on him and ate everything. I mean. I was that hungry. He shook his head with a pretty smile on his face and stood up and left the room.

I sighed as i watched his back and then i focused on my food.

After a long minute, i was finally done with my breakfast. I check my clock and it says 10:30. Holy crap! The party is in 30 minutes.

I am so freaking late.
I rushed into the bathroom and i swear i think i only stayed there for five minutes and then i was back into my messy room searching for a nice dress.

"Moses!!" i was then screaming.

"Hey! Something wrong?" He came into my room in nanosecond and i saw his eyes widens upon entering my crib.

Only to realized that i was just on my lacy panties and bra.

"Oh my God!" i throw him a pillow and he shielded his hand to protect his face as he started laughing.

"Get out!" i screamed.

"You called me in!"

"I did not!"

"Yes you did!" he shouted back.

Ugh!

I was looking at my jeans and long sleeves and a dresses on my bed.

"Moses!" i called again realizing that i really did called him earlier to help me here and decide which one to wear.

"Ano na naman?" He asked half mad this time.

"Come in!" i sighed and so he came in. I made sure to have my bathrobe on before he came back in.

"I need your help," i breathe out and his expression softened.

"I uhh... I dont know which one to wear," i showed a worried look and he came near me and look at my options.

"I think you're fine with this jeans and this longsleeves," he told me and i nodded.

"Okay, get out. Now!" i eyed him and he nodded immediately.

"I'll wait you downstairs. All your stuffs are in the truck," he told me.