13

"Babe!" i screamed on top of my lungs as i held dresses in my hands.

"Love, what's wrong?" His brows were curled up together with his forehead creased.

"Hehe. Sorry about my screaming, but... I need your help!" i almost cry when i heard him sigh.

"Don't do that again next time," he shot as he came near me.

"Sorry again. But you gotta help me. Tonight is Kaylah's big night and she sent me these. I dont know which one to wear but im choosing out of these two," I showed him the purple and red fitted dress and the others were a in spread on our bed.

He remained quiet for awhile but i saw his eyes rolled to my hand, and then to the dresses. He's probably thinking and comparing my skintone to the dresses.

"Love, the black one is perfect," he held it and touched the fabric.

Alright. This guy is a bit weird. I was choosing between the purple and red. And he chose the black one. I repeat. He chose the black one which i set on the end of the bed, fully decided to disregard it but said it fits me.

I gladly took the black dress and went inside the bathroom.

"Babe, you can continue what you were doing earlier. I'll do my make up now. Thank you! I lo......" and i suddenly shut my mouth up. Oh God, i almost said it aloud! I told you, it all comes out naturally whenever im with him.

"Love, you saying something?" He asked.

"Oh uhmn.. Nothing. I said, wait me downstairs. I'll do my hair and make up now. Thank you for helping!" i said loud enough for him to hear me.

"Okay. Take your time. You still got 5 hours to prepare, love. Even if you dont put make up, you'll always be the prettiest!" he answered and i almost fell on my chair laughing.

"Alright, chessy guy. Leave me alone now," i chuckled. He will always be the cheesiest.

"Call me whenever you need something. I love you," and then he stormed out of the room. He said it again. My heart was beating so fast and loud against my chest.

I sighed when i took this moment to think. I dont even know what stopping me to say those three words to him. It's as if something inside me tells me that it's not yet the proper time to say them. It's as if im saving it for something. This is so confusing.

• • •

Alright, last touch and im so done!

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and unbelievably surprised myself with how i over all look with my black dress on. It was a perfect fit with its elegant design. It was in a lacy garment with a beautiful Swarovski crystals on my waist which serves to be the lining. I mean, wow. This is it! I had my hair curl, make up light, 5 inches high heels and im all good. I slowly walked downstairs to meet Moses, and he was standing at the sliding door frame in front of the main entrance of our cabin. He slowly gazed at me and i nervously smile as i walked towards him.

"What do you think?" i asked as i spin around laughing. He caught my waist and i stopped right in front of him.

He held my hair and tucking them behind my ears as he lovingly whispered, "You're perfect."

And his lips invaded mine. I giggled as i kissed him back. His arms were around my waist pulling me close to his. My fingers traveled up to his six pack abs up to his nape, pulling him to deepen our kiss. When we started panting, we decided to let go and i laughed when i saw my lipstick transferred to his. I quickly wiped them away as we made distance.