28

That question never confused me before but right now, with my best friend asking about it, i suddenly forgot why i keep doing this to myself.

"Kaylah, i cant talk about that right now," i cried and she wrapped her arms around me for a comfort and i knew she understands me.

"Whatever you are thinking right now, i will respect that. But Juls, life is too short. So whenever you need to take risk, do it. You dont know what future brings, when tomorrow comes for you. One minute you're here, the next second you're gone. Julie, he's part of your life." Her nice words were buried into my heart and what she said was truth.

We stayed locked in each others arms for a long minute as she caressed my hair and then i remember to ask,

"Alam ba ni Kevin?" i worriedly asked and she giggled.

"No. I was waiting for you to say something about it before discussing things to Kevin but it took you so long before you speak up your mind and i remained quiet. But now at least i know a little about it, i can finally breathe. But you have to tell me the whole story before you leave."

"So pinapayagan mo na akong umalis?" i almost jumped out of happiness when she told me that.

"May magagawa pa ba ako?" and then i hugged her again without waiting for her answer.

"But.. I have to tell Kevin about your leaving. I have to send people to guard you up," her brows went up and my brows met.

"Hoy hindi ko kailangan yun!" I said crossing my arms.

"Believe me, kailangan mo yun."

And that's enough. I knew she'd corner me to the point where i have no words to say but to surrender.

Days and weeks had gone too fast and i was enjoying my stay. We've went to go food trippin, rode on the tour bus since Kev was busy working, and roams around, went out shopping and Kay said i'll be needing these and that when i moved somewhere.

We've got a thousand photographs around wandering and im going to keep these all.

We were home by midnight and Kevin wasnt still home.

"Hold on, im gonna give him a call," Kay walked outside to call Kevin but after awhile, i heard the double door creaked open. That's probably Kevin then. I run outside, all smile, to check who it was when all i saw was someone i never expected to see.

Moses |

My smile slowly faded when i saw him. Kaylah throw a sharp glance at me before hugging Moe to welcome him.

"I was too surprised when he emailed me yesterday he's on his way here. So Moe, welcome to Paris!" Kevin laughed before stepping to Kay and gave her a sweet passionate kiss.

I couldn't even look at him. Oh God, of all the days. Why does it have to be now?

I sighed and murmured, "Welcome to Paris."

And he said nothing but a nod and small smile.

He lay down on the couch and closed his eyes. He's probably tired.

"Moe, turn left, there's an extra room there next to Juls. Magpahinga ka na. You said you're here for a shoot whatsoever," Kev instructed and Moe nodded as he carried his luggage and turned to his left and went straight. He opened the door and i almost scream.

"Moe, that's... That's not your room. That's actually mine. Here's yours," I opened the other door next to mine and smiled nervously as i saw his eyes turned to look at mine.

"Uhmm, sige ah. Goodnight," and then i almost fell when i slid myself inside my room. My heart was beating so so fast, i could die, aa i lean on the wall. My breathing gets too fast and my whole body was shaking for i-dont-know reason.

And, as expected, tonight is gonna be sleepless.

• • •

11 AM.

I stretched my arms out as i look at the window.

Wait.

11.

Crap.

I opened the door without even fixing my hair and all and started calling Kay.

"Kaylah? Kay! Kaaaaaay!"

Stupid, Julie. You should've turn on your alarm before sleeping last night.

"Kevin and Kaylah left early today. They've got an important business to do," said a soft voice coming from the side near the long glass window as he walked near me, topless.

I gulped as i watched him took a step slowly towards me. His abs. His fucking abs. That six freaking pack.

Im sorry for cursing baby, but your dad's body is just too tempting and perfectly beautiful and mom's jaw is dropping.

"What are you looking at?" I heard him chuckled.

Ha?

And i was back to my senses.

"Ha? Wala. Wala." I moved but then turned around to look at him and he's wearing a smirk on his face.

"Magdamit ka nga!" I told him; irritated. And then there goes his crunchy laugh that somehow made me smile secretly.

"Does it bother you?" He asked playfully.

"Hoy ha! Ewan ko sayo!" i run towards the kitchen as i felt my face heat up.

"Juls, you're blushing." He shouted.

Ugh!!!

I poured myself a glass of fresh milk and then another and another. Sure his abs made me thirsty and it's embarrassing to have stared at it earlier. He probably saw my face drooling over his perfectly shaped chest and....

"Julie."

Fuck.

Sorry again, baby. Ugh.

"Julie Anne."

Holy fucking crab.

SORRY BAAAABY!!! :'(

"Anong kailangan mo?" i almost shouted and then i turned around to face him and then i was welcomed by his protective arms suddenly wrapped around my shoulders. My eyes widens and i felt my body froze but melted in no second by his warm embrace. I felt our body reconciliated and it feels so damn good. My eyes closed and i knew my tears are about to betray me once more but i was able to hold them back together.

Julie, kaya mo yan.

"Julie. Can we just act like a normal people today?" His voice was almost soothing.

"...Like the past never happened? And only the future exists?"

He asked; kissed my hair.

And all i ever answered was a single...

Nod.